IGNORED

Stock muffler mod

Wilbur59

Sorry for the new thread, ok I'm ready to try to drill like 5 holes thru the cone on the end then I know you have to drill thru the other piece inside, question is, does this sound good and does this make sense to do this. I'm broke after getting this bike so for nor now new slip ons are not an option.

I personally dont care for the drilled out sound, but lots of guys like it, so its really up to the individual:think: I would just enjoy the bike while the weather is still decent in Pa. and keep an eye out over the winter for a nice set of used aftermarket pipes, they come up on the site alot. Ride out to MD in the spring, you can check out every after market pipe there is, and if ya want Squidly will be happy to drill yours out.:080402gudl_prv: on whatever you decide.

Craig

Ok I did the holesaw on the end of the cone, someone said about wiggleing the pipe back and forth until the spotweld broke then pull it out, mine must be welded good cause it wouldnt break off, I have it pushed to the side.But i would love to rip it out. It sound a little louder at idle and sound pretty good revved up, didnt get to ride it yet, rain in central Pa. today. How can I get those pipes out?