IGNORED

Just curious??

Condor

I've been watching Craigslist off and on to see what pops up for a Motorcycle Work/lift Table. I get a lot of listings for plane ol' MC Jacks when searching. It got me to thinking.... again.. :eek: Why do manufactures of quote 'MC Jacks' make them where they all need an adapter to fit the frame of a bike. Why can't they just build the jack with adjustable frame pads, especially if they're going to label them MC Jacks?? :confused07: Maybe they should call them NOT MC Jacks?? :big-grin-emoticon:

Larin used to make a lift with adjustable saddles on it. I think they still do. I just feel so much better with the Carbon One adapter though.

I've been somewhat watching for a decent lift/table though. I ran across a nice Handy Lift on the Cleveland Craigslist a few weeks ago but he never responded to my email.

I'm in no hurry but would try to find the funds to buy one if I were to run across a good deal.

Larin used to make a lift with adjustable saddles on it. I think they still do. I just feel so much better with the Carbon One adapter though.

I've been somewhat watching for a decent lift/table though. I ran across a nice Handy Lift on the Cleveland Craigslist a few weeks ago but he never responded to my email.

I'm in no hurry but would try to find the funds to buy one if I were to run across a good deal.

I think the Larin may be the one I was thinking about.