IGNORED

Giving thanks to our military

Carbon_One

This was sent to me by a friend and wanted to share it with you all.

Larry

Recently, a gentleman from Seattle created a gesture which could be used and has started a movement to get the word out.

Please take just a moment to watch "The Gratitude Campaign" and forward it to your friends!

THEN START USING THE SIGN.

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/index.php?c=pages&m=watch_short_video

Nice idea, thanks for posting. Very,Very nice jester. I sure wish I could a purchased a patch for my vest, there wasn't any patches for sale. Wow, the T-shirts where nice, but $20.00/$28.00 is just a little to much for me, for a thin short sleeve T-shirt.

I wish them the very best in this.

Nice video, Thanks to all for their service to our country, past and present.

Fuzzy

Nice idea, thanks for posting. Very,Very nice jester. I sure wish I could a purchased a patch for my vest, there wasn't any patches for sale. Wow, the T-shirts where nice, but $20.00/$28.00 is just a little to much for me, for a thin short sleeve T-shirt.

I wish them the very best in this.

Nice video, Thanks to all for their service to our country, past and present.

Fuzzy

:sign yeah that::clap2:

I know there are times when it just can't be done this way but I prefer the simple method, walk right up, smile and extend my hand and say "Thank you for your service to our contry and people." It works for me, and it works quite often here in Oceanside.

I know there are times when it just can't be done this way but I prefer the simple method, walk right up, smile and extend my hand and say "Thank you for your service to our contry and people." It works for me, and it works quite often here in Oceanside.

Same here! but when I do my eyes start watering :)

Thank You one and all who protect us here at home

Past - Present & Future!!

God Bless our Troops:innocent: