IGNORED

Kentuckians

FuzzyRSTD

I am from KENTUCKY where everyone pulls over to let a funeral procession pass. We don't have fireflies, we got "lightning bugs". "Taters" are mandatory while shoes are NOT. Chicken is fried. Biscuits come with gravy. Ale-8 & sweet tea are the house wines. You can hear your daddy whistle a mile away, Momma says grace over every meal, & "neighbor" means more than just the house next door. We're proud of our roots, & we never disrespect our elders!

Fuzzy

I hear ya Fuzzy. Except they won't pull over for a funeral in Lexington but I've seen it everywhere else. And, I sure don't know about that Ale 8. I tried that stuff once and thought it was for strippin' paint and wallpaper.

We need to get together and ride sometime "neighbor".

Dennis

A friend from KY gave this to me many years ago, so thought I would share:

Application to live in Kentuckey

Name __________Nickname__________CB Handle__________

Address[RFD no.]________

Daddy [if unknown list 3 suspects]_________Mama________ __

Neck Shade [Lt. red___]{med. Red.___][Dark red___] number of teeth shown in full grin __________

Truck Equipped with:

Gun rack___ 4 Wheel Drive__ Confederate Flag___ Big dog___ 8-track___ Load of wood___

Hi jacker shocks___ Brush Guard___ Fuzz Buster___ Mag Wheels___ Light Bar___ Mud grips___

Toothpick Holder___ Camper shell___ Spittoon___ Air Horns___ Mud Flaps___ Runnin Boards___

Number of empty beer cans on floor board of pickup___

Bumper Stickers:[] Eat more possum [] Insured by Smith & Wesson [] wave if you’re horny

Define the following:[ must be 90% correct ]

1. Grits 2. Muscatel 3. Taters 4. Brogans 5. Fatback 6. Redeye gravy 7. Poke 8. Ramps

9. soppy 10. collards 11. Cracker 12. Chitlins

Favorite Recreation :[] Crawdaddin’{] Frog Giggin’[] Drinkin’[] spittin’[] bull chip throwin’

[] Skinny Dippen’[] possum huntin’[] 4 wheelin’[] turtlin’

Weapons Owned:

[] deer rifle [] bird gun [] tire iron [] log chain [] pick handle [] sawed off shotgun

Number of Hound Dogs____ Type; [] Bluetick [] Beagle [] Redbone

Club Memberships:[] NRA [] Bass Club [] AA []Venturerider

Length of right leg ____ Length of left leg ____ Do you own any shoes ___ if yup how many____

Are you married to any of the following:[] sister [] cousin [] sow [] sheep

Do you know her last name_________

How many bikes do have up on blocks in your front yard_____

How many kitchen appliances [ working or not ] will you keep on your front porch______

I hear ya Fuzzy. Except they won't pull over for a funeral in Lexington but I've seen it everywhere else. And, I sure don't know about that Ale 8. I tried that stuff once and thought it was for strippin' paint and wallpaper.

We need to get together and ride sometime "neighbor".

Dennis

Yes, I agree about the riding, but not Ale 8, I can drink it. Although not my favorite drink in the world.

bless your heart....

You must have roots here in the hills. Cause I really, I do really, know what ya mean. You been to the Smokey Mountains / Comedy Barn lately ? Cause I heard something like that there, the last time I visited that part of the mountains.

Fuzzy- Proud Hillbilly :thumbsup2: