IGNORED

Ice Cream Parlor Etiquette?

straycatt

Yesterday afternoon I had to deliver a big pile of my grandsons outgrown yard toys to a friend for his grandson. I load up the back of my truck and the wife and off we go.

There is a popular ice cream joint a couple miles from the house and as we go by I spot a pretty Gen1 in the parking lot with its owner and daughter near by. I immediately yell out "Hey Karl". Karl never even bothered to look up, and as I getting ready to yell again the wife wonders out loud if he might hear me a little better with the window rolled down. Doh!

So, the question is, should I have pulled in so we could get ice cream too, or should I feel foolish for yelling thru a closed window? :fnd_(16):

Well on a plus side he probably had no idea you hollered through the window. But if your wife is like mine it would have been one of the first things she would decide to share with him. So, hmmm, I would have still stopped. Good excuse for ice cream. Shaun

Yesterday afternoon I had to deliver a big pile of my grandsons outgrown yard toys to a friend for his grandson. I load up the back of my truck and the wife and off we go.

There is a popular ice cream joint a couple miles from the house and as we go by I spot a pretty Gen1 in the parking lot with its owner and daughter near by. I immediately yell out "Hey Karl". Karl never even bothered to look up, and as I getting ready to yell again the wife wonders out loud if he might hear me a little better with the window rolled down. Doh!

So, the question is, should I have pulled in so we could get ice cream too, or should I feel foolish for yelling thru a closed window? :fnd_(16):

They just opened up for the year and the ice cream was GOOOOOOD.

I bet your wife heard you real good setting 2 feet from you and you trying to yell through the "closed" window. :rotf:She was probably upset you didn't stop and buy her an ice cream. :cry:

[quote name=

So, the question is, should I have pulled in so we could get ice cream too, :fnd_(16):[/quote]

Are you a newby around here ?????? All I can say is..........SHEEEEESH :bang head: :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):