IGNORED

Thanksgiving is ruined!!!

Yammer Dan

All kinds of pies in there but no Banana Cream Pie!!! How could this happen??? Its a disaster. How can you have a thanksgiving dinner without Banana Cream Pie?? Said I would have to do with Pumpkin, Pecan or Cheesecake. Sombody forgot to pick up bananas??Wonder who.....:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

All kinds of pies in there but no Banana Cream Pie!!! How could this happen??? Its a disaster. How can you have a thanksgiving dinner without Banana Cream Pie?? Said I would have to do with Pumpkin, Pecan or Cheesecake. Sombody forgot to pick up bananas??Wonder who.....:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Sounds like grounds for divorce..!!!!! The nerve of some people.............:stirthepot: :fnd_(16):

I don't want to hear it, I'm at work until 11PM!!!!:no-no-no:

Why would you want banana cream pie when you could have some pecan pie?

I just finished my pecan pie with a big ole scoup of butter pecan ice cream on it.

Ifn I twerent so fat rite now Id climb my fat arse offn this here sofa a git me a big ole slice offn that there Boston Cream pie outta that there refrigitater and ida eit that too.:backinmyday:

Mom just made me a sugar free Coconut Bannana Cream Pie with graham cracker crust, now that I'm Diabetic. Regardless it's almost all gone. I know my glucose is going to a tad bit higher tonight. But hey,Thanksgiving comes once a year!

If ya want Yammer, I can have another piece later tonight and I'll report how yummier it WAS !:stirthepot:

BEER30

Mom just made me a sugar free Coconut Bannana Cream Pie with graham cracker crust, now that I'm Diabetic. Regardless it's almost all gone. I know my glucose is going to a tad bit higher tonight. But hey,Thanksgiving comes once a year!

If ya want Yammer, I can have another piece later tonight and I'll report how yummier it WAS !:stirthepot:

BEER30

Thanks Beer glad someone is looking out for me. Bout to starve to death here.... Guy can't be expected to live on Ham, Turkey, Green Beans, Mashed taters,corn,tater salad, stuffing,Gravy.Cauliflower, Brocolli & Cheese, Spinach, Mac & cheese, Rolls, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Cheesecake and Fruit Salad.

NO BANANA PIE!!

No cream pies here. Made 3 pumpkin, 1 cherry, 1 pecan, and 1 mincemeat. The mincemeat pie got hammered first, cherry second, pecan third, and then they all started on the pumpkin.

It was a great day. Started cooking at 7:00 am, we ate at 4:00 pm, and then I got to sit and watch everybody else clean up.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. It was really great having lots of family around.

RR

Dan, from the topic I figured you had another BEAR experience. But then I guess you did. Only this time it was a BARE COUNTER experience...:banana::banana::banana: :banana:

Oh, the bananas are dancing cause they escaped the slaughter on Thankgiving day... :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: