IGNORED

New motorcycle safety device

slipstreamer

I think we are left to our imaginations but it looks for real to me. Pretty shocking. However, that is all there was to the clip. At the same time, a heads up display on a mc helment??? At a minimum it is definitely a reminder to look both ways when crossing a street. :backinmyday:

At the same time, a heads up display on a mc helment??? :backinmyday:

Yes, there are heads-up displays for MC helmets. I donated one as a prize for the 1st MC rally at Potato Creek. And, if I remember correctly (of course my rememberer is abit fuzzy at times), it was one by E-Fishin-C.

The License Plate on the Bike is faked too, there's no VFL in Germany. German Plates show the Town in which the Vehicle is registrated in the first Letter or Letters. I.E. Stuttgart is a bigger Town, all Vehicles have an "S" as first Letter, Munich has a "M", Berlin a "B". Bigger Towns or Counties carry two Letter first on the Plates. Like "LB" for Ludwigsburg. Wolfsburg, the VW Hometown has "WOB" on their Plates, but there's no "VFL" assigned in Germany. The Girl is also faking being outrageous...

I cannot find a German TV station with the call letters of RTC from the upper right hand corner of the screen...

RTC Live.

Note the TV station logo is only on two sides of the microphone box.

Note the low tech box for the reiciver...

Note the english lettering on the road..... ENTRY which is EINTRAGUNG in German according to Bablefish.

I agree with all comments. My introductory comments were meant to make the clip seem authentic and lull you into a false sense of security so the ending would come as a huge suprise. No point in doing that here I can see. Too many very perceptive and astute people. Very, very perceptive and very, very astute. Well done folks. Cliff :backinmyday: