IGNORED

lift adapter 96 classic

Does the Carbon One work on this year. I looked at a pic of one. I think my bike is different it has the mono shock which I think gets in the way. Any help here? Has someone came across this before. there seems no sold place to put the lift.

Thanks,

Kregg

Does the Carbon One work on this year. I looked at a pic of one. I think my bike is different it has the mono shock which I think gets in the way. Any help here? Has someone came across this before. there seems no sold place to put the lift.

Thanks,

Kregg

Yes I do make a lift adapter for these year model Royal Stars. However it's strickly on a prepaid order as the demand is too low to stock them. I offer both the Standard and Freestanding models with removable legs. Check my ad here at VR for what they look like.

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1585&title=carbon-one-lift-standard-model-adapters&cat=7

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2673&title=carbon-one-freestanding-lift-adapter&cat=7

Also pricing is the same as for the RSTD's & Ventures. Use my e-mail address -- lskeels@wowway.com -- to transfer the funds into my account at PayPal. Note in the comment section of Paypal what it's for.

Larry

Will the "special" one for the Royal Stars work for a G2 RSV too? I have one of each type bike and when I do decide to purchase the lift adapter, I'd like ONE that will work for both bikes!

Sorry Wes

it's an either/or selection there, as the dimensions on the two types are totally different. Mainly due to the shocks location/position, also the width.

You'll have to buy one for each of the bikes.

Larry

Sorry Wes

it's an either/or selection there, as the dimensions on the two types are totally different. Mainly due to the shocks location/position, also the width.

You'll have to buy one for each of the bikes.

Larry

Story of my life....... :doh:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Thanks Larry!!!

I use some short sections of 2x4 blocks under the frame of my '96 and it works real well. It's very solid. I'm told this doesn't work so well on the RSV, but I don't quite know why. If you only want to get one frame adapter, get the one for the RSV and use wood blocks for the '96.

I don`t have an answer about the lift, but just noticed your name....my name is spelt Kreg...any way thought that was pretty cool..

Thanks,

Kregg