IGNORED

plexus

hairman

Which kind of plexus do you use? Do you use the one in a spray can or the kind that is liquid and comes in a bottle labeled 1, 2, or 3? I went to my local yamaha shop and they didn't have it in stock so you had to order it and the only thing that they showed was in the liquid bottle. Thanks hairman

I know Plexus comes in a spray can but I never heard of it coming in 1,2&3. You sure your not thinking of Novus windshield cleaner? Now that comes in #1 for polishing, #2 for removing fine scratches and #3 for heavier scratches.

I know Plexus comes in a spray can but I never heard of it coming in 1,2&3. You sure your not thinking of Novus windshield cleaner? Now that comes in #1 for polishing, #2 for removing fine scratches and #3 for heavier scratches.

I'm not for sure. I told the dealer that I needed some Plexus to clean my windshield and he said that it comes in 1, 2 & 3 in a bottle. He asked which one I needed and I told him that I needed the one that helped keep the dew off your windshield. I went on ebay before I went to the dealer and I saw that it was in a spray can, but he didn't offer that one at the dealer.

I dropped in to my local Yamaha dealer last week to pick-up a can or two of Plexus, and they were asking almost $20 a can for it. The price has almost doubled from the last time I bought it. Anyone else notice a price increase lately.

Pete.

I dropped in to my local Yamaha dealer last week to pick-up a can or two of Plexus, and they were asking almost $20 a can for it. The price has almost doubled from the last time I bought it. Anyone else notice a price increase lately.

Pete.

Yep, it has gone up. The last can I got at Kenny's was about $13 for a big can.

Did you get a can?

RandyA

Tim, I use Plexus and I get it at Kenny Britts between Boones Creek and Gray. I am planning on taking another ride Saturday and if you want me to get you some, I could meet up with you somewhere.

RandyA

I would like to go riding but I am on this new route. getting up at 2:00am and not getting home until 5:30pm. I don't know what my Saturday's are going to be like yet. Thanks for offering to pick me up some, but I found some on JC Whitney.