IGNORED

Many Thanks and a Thought

abnormalwon

Having recently joined this select group I am finding myself spending more time here than anywhere else and enjoying the company. Though not as interactive as many I find myself constantly amused, informed and sometimes even educated with the interaction. As '08 hits the dusty trail and '09 bursts on the scene I want to take this opportunity to say thank you for your openness, a blessed Christmas to all and of course the absolute best for the New Year.

I noticed the thread concerning the recent business closures and issues with our current economic and political situation. A note of encouragement, I recently finished a book entitled "1776" by David McCullogh about the life and times of that special year in our countries history. From it I have been inspired to continue my enlightenment of the conditions and issues that went into that which got us started as an Independent Nation. There seem to be amazing parallels between that which stimulated our need to be free and that which seems to bind us down today. Though never an advocate of violence I often ponder the thought that maybe every couple of hundred years a good revolution is in order, or at least a real close review of that which we revolted from in the first place. The bottom line is that if we don't learn from history we are doomed to repeat it.

Stepping off my soapbox I close with the warmest of thoughts for you and yours and of course best wishes for the coming year. May your horizons be clear and the sun always at your back, and of course your rubber side always facing down.

Blessings!

:thumbsup2:

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Having just joined last May, the people on this site are wonderful. They truly are the best, and will always be there for you. Even though I am a "newbie" here, I've laughed, cried, whined, learned but mostly enjoyed every bit of it. The ones that have been here for years always welcome new members with open arms. I tend to get sappy at this time of year....so just wanted to wish all of you the warmest of holidays! Here's hoping we all have a safe New Year! It's been a great year "getting to know you"!!

Happy Holidays everyone!:bighug:

Very sweet you two. Now for the sad news this site is very addictive. You'll never be the same now that you've joined us. You'll have to check the site lots of times a day. It's a fact and there is no cure. Not that I think anyone wants one.

Have a great Christmas and a Wonderful and safe New Year.

Margaret

Very sweet you two. Now for the sad news this site is very addictive. You'll never be the same now that you've joined us. You'll have to check the site lots of times a day. It's a fact and there is no cure. Not that I think anyone wants one.

Margaret

Yup, TOTALLY assictive!!!

Glad to have you here and active!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

TROUBLE

:sign yeah that::goodpost::rotfl::rotfl: