IGNORED

DVD of 1st gen motor & carb rebuild process purchase info.

dingy

I exchanges emails today with Damon Ferraiuolo, the person that produced the DVD's that go through the complete reassemble of a VMax motor and another DVD that goes through the complete rebuild of a 1st gen set of carbs. He still has these DVD's available. The motor rebuild video is 4 hours 45 minutes long. The carb rebuild video is 2 hours 20 minutes long.

If you are contemplating rebuilding either the motor or carbs on a 1st gen Venture, these videos are very useful. They show the finer points of a rebuild that is not covered in the Service Manual.

The motor video alone is $16.00 & the carb video alone is $13.00. If both are purchased at the same time, the cost is $20.00 for the pair. These prices include shipping to US or Canada.

I have no involvement with making or selling these videos, other than providing contact info. I do own a set and they are excellent.

Contact Damon at Damon_Ferraiuolo@msn.com . Underscore between 1st & last name.

Possibly going to meet up with Damon next month, he will be at another friends place setting up his 85 VMax with flat side carbs about 20 miles from my place. The other friend has a 1st gen VMax that he is in the process of putting a turbo on. I know it is running rather well with an Ignitech TCI on it.

Gary

Edited by dingy
wording, darn spell check

If they were physically DVDs but logically contain movie files (such as .AVI or .MPG) as opposed to being a Video-DVD and you tried them in a stand-alone DVD-player (the kind you would connect to your TV to watch movies etc.), then they wouldn't have worked.

If you tried them in a PC, however, it should have worked either way (Video- or Data- DVD).

Maybe scratched? Missing codecs? Just sayin' ...

• 3 weeks later...

I have exchanged several e-mails with this individual. I am either ignorant (totally possible) or I'm not getting my message through. I told him I wanted both the DVDs. I have asked him to bill me through pay pal so I can pay him. I don't know of another way to do that. I keep getting more info about how to pay but no bill. Am I missing something?

He tells me his paypal account ID is his email....OK now what?

I have exchanged several e-mails with this individual. I am either ignorant (totally possible) or I'm not getting my message through. I told him I wanted both the DVDs. I have asked him to bill me through pay pal so I can pay him. I don't know of another way to do that. I keep getting more info about how to pay but no bill. Am I missing something?

He tells me his paypal account ID is his email....OK now what?

go to paypal, login. put his email in the send money to box at the very top, then under that the amount you are sending.

You can optionally add a note, and a ship-to address if different from the one paypal has on file

Thats all there is to it