IGNORED

Who made the diamond cut side covers

Sylvester

I had my engine fins diamond cut on my TD. I thought I had a picture of them - can't find it at the moment - but will post if I find it or take another one for you. This is the company I sent the "covers" out to - awesome company - the only one I would recommend. These guys do most of the show bikes that have this work done - good to work with - and turned the product (at least for me) around very quickly.

http://www.diamond-heads.com/home.html

Edited by Lone Eagle

sylvester, here are a few pics that you requested of the diamond cut heads that i do.

thanks, mike

there are several members of this club and the venturers club that have had me to do this for them.

sylvester, here are a few pics that you requested of the diamond cut heads that i do.

thanks, mike

there are several members of this club and the venturers club that have had me to do this for them.

Thanks bro, that should do it. Appreciate the fast turn around on the pix. Looking forward to placing my order.

:farmer:

What's that run $?

I charge $400.00

i have a set in black and a set in silver.

i send a set that is completed to you, and you return your set for me to cut for the next guy, and so on....

that way you can see the completed product prior to removal of your set, and then return a set to me, thus leaving you with no "down time" while waiting for your

new ("bling")

it takes me about 22 hours, and destroys a $60.00 diamond jewelers flywheel bit to create this look.

thank you, mike

This is a great post. I just picked up a set on fins off Ebay with the thought of doing something with them. Shoot them black (powder coat maybe??) and polish out the edges?? I can't afford the $400+ bucks, so I guess that's what I'll do. At least now I'll have some idea of the 'look'.

I am excited to get a set of these. I PMed Mike and he PMed me back and after he talks to me.

I hope to have a set on my VENTURE. I showed the NAVIGATOR and she thought it was a

very good safety item.

I am so excited...............................Ron:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

I am excited to get a set of these. I PMed Mike and he PMed me back and after he talks to me.

I hope to have a set on my VENTURE. I showed the NAVIGATOR and she thought it was a

very good safety item.

I am so excited...............................Ron:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

got your paypal tonight, thank you! it was a pleasure to talk with you!

your bling will be boxed up and sent out asap!

the next set will be done as soon as the box comes back from Kantornado:thumbsup2:

ride safe, ride often..mike

royalstarventure03@yahoo.com

Great talking to you Mike.

I will box them up and they will come your way.

Be sure to put your address inside the box. I will call you when the box arrives.......Ron

I AM SO EXCITED>.......:dancefool::dancefool:I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT...........:dancefool::dancefool:

thanks RR, we talked on the phone and made a plan.

Mike first off was good meeting you and your daughter Thursday and was wondering if you can do mine this winter and what the cost is. You can let me know via text, post here or call me.

Rick

• 2 months later...

I finally broke down and ordered some diamond cut fins from Mike last week. He sent them special delivery thru a friend of his who just happened to be visiting him and lived near me. I picked them up this morning and got them put on this afternoon. I have to say I have never seen anything packed like this before. Mike has a special box that he ships them in. Each piece has it's own place in the box and there is no way for them to get damaged. Pretty neat!

Aside from the box, I really like these fins. I am posting a few pics here.

Thanks again Mike...I really love 'em.

PS. Pat says I'm done! LOL!

Don and Patti,

First of all, wow what a great looking rig!

i'm glad to hear that the fins were approved by the war dept. lol:whistling:

and i'm sure there is more "safety chrome" in your future!!

the first box was made of left/overs and not very well planned out,and was back and forth across the usa and canada several times... soooo..

i may have gone over the top with this new bullet proof and ups resistant contraption....however i feel comfortable that everyone will get their parts without any damage.:cool10:

thank you again, and we look forward to that ride together!!

thanks for posting the pictures too!

mike and cherie

:322::grandma:

Don/b2dad

I got the return fins from ups today!

thank you both very much for your purchase, and speedy return!!

I think the new shipping package was a good investment, it seems to hold up very well to the big brown truck monster.

Oh, and by the way.... :farmer:doug thinks he might need a new trike now??? Arlette says thanx!:buttkick:

time to go make some more diamond cuts!

Glad to hear the package withstood the brown monster. I'm sure that package could even withstand King Kong!! It should last a long time.

A hard freeze is predicted this weekend so probably won't get much riding in for a bit. But I can't wait to show off the new and improved trike.

Tell Doug to contact me if he needs help finding a trike and tell Arlett she's welcome! Anytime!

Don