IGNORED

Bad Presents Already Recieved for 2007

Sleeperhawk

I my present came early this year and this is all I get for the year :crying:

This one is so bad even the video wont show it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AKlvxAHufg]YouTube - Royal Star Venture with Khrome Werks[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9fOzrugJKY]YouTube - Royal Star Venture (Remix)[/ame]

Guest KitCarson

Merry Christmas to all the Carolina Gang!. Glad you got your KhromeWerks, know you been wanting them......good thing I put a Mike in my helmet...seems we may need them. Bobbie how do I train Sandy to use those fancy polishing cloth's? She just grins at me..............

Hey all the Carolinas Gang........I bought a pair of the fancy hand grips for my bike...do not know how you spell that one.....Kuyakania or something like that, I put the throttle one on yesterday and tried it out........I do not like them, the grips are too large for my hand.......do not fit well........so all of you have first grab......they are free......just ask....also have a set of factory mufflers.....also free.......you all get first choice if no one wants them, will put them up for grabs on the site later.

:crying: Poor George, I feel bad for ya. All you have to look forward to on Christmas Day is Bobbie takin you down in the dungeon now. Hope the polishing rags work out for you. I got my wife a bottle of wax and a new buffer, should be a gift that keeps on giving!:D

The pipes sound great, I guess Kit's pipes made you a little green with envy. BTW, I'm still planning on the 29th to ride up with you guys. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Sound Great there SleeperHawk ! Now with all us gang getting the loud pipes , Poor Muffinman will be so quet and we will not even know he's with us ......................Oh forgot , he has Mini on the back ! :rotf::rotf::rotf::whistling::whistling:

PS , does them polishing clothes work on Chrome Pie Pans ? If so , I got more work for the Mechanic !

BEER30