IGNORED

Forum Leaders

Freebird

Folks, I get a number of emails from people who have forgotten their passwords, did not receive the confirmation email when they registered, have questions about how to post, etc. I still plan to answer those questions for the most part but over the next few weeks there will be times when I am simply not available to do so.

At the bottom of the main forum page, in the blue bar, there is a link that says "Forum Leaders". If you click on that link you will get a list of the moderators here any of which should be able to help you. If one of them does not know the answer to your question, he will get with the others and try to come up with an answer...if that doesn't work...they will make something up. :)

So over the next few weeks, if you contact me and do not get an answer in a reasonable amount of time, you might try contacting one of them.

I am placing the link here also.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showgroups.php

Folks, I get a number of emails from people who have forgotten their passwords, did not receive the confirmation email when they registered, have questions about how to post, etc. I still plan to answer those questions for the most part but over the next few weeks there will be times when I am simply not available to do so.

At the bottom of the main forum page, in the blue bar, there is a link that says "Forum Leaders". If you click on that link you will get a list of the moderators here any of which should be able to make something up. If one of them does not know what to make up to your question, he will get with the others and they all will make up something toghether to come up with an answer...if that doesn't work...you are SOL and will have to wait till I return!!! :rotf:

So over the next few weeks, if you contact me and do not get an answer in a reasonable amount of time, you might try contacting one of them.

I believe the above edits are what Don meant to say:whistling:

Praying for you! Love ya man!!

At the bottom of the main forum page, in the blue bar, there is a link that says "Forum Leaders". If you click on that link you will get a list of the moderators here any of which should be able to help you. If one of them does not know the answer to your question, he will get with the others and try to come up with an answer...if that doesn't work...they will make something up. :)

You mean instead of Forum Leaders, shouldn't it be Forum Crashers :stirthepot::whistling:

Why I'm shocked, :shock3: I never made anything up in my life. :doh:

I mean just cause I tell them the Hard Drive ran outta RAM due to CPU running too fast because of network congestion from the ISP having to reroute HTTP traffic thru a DNS server doesn't mean I made it up.... :rotf::rotf::rotf:

We'll figure out something though :banana: