IGNORED

clear view windshield

Ordered shield on the 26th, 4" wider and stock height. They said they would have taller than stock available on the 30th. Turn around is about 15 days, then shipping time. Looking forward to getting it. Need something better that stock. Too much wind on passenger.

Ordered shield on the 26th, 4" wider and stock height. They said they would have taller than stock available on the 30th. Turn around is about 15 days, then shipping time. Looking forward to getting it. Need something better that stock. Too much wind on passenger.

Please keep us updated. I have the same issues with my wife getting batted around on this bike.

Will it still lower all the way being 4 inches wider? I was looking at mine while riding yesterday and noticed there is not much extra room at the bottom for ti to go into. I would like a wider one as well as the recurve and keeping stock height.

Following this.

Will it still lower all the way being 4 inches wider? I was looking at mine while riding yesterday and noticed there is not much extra room at the bottom for ti to go into. I would like a wider one as well as the recurve and keeping stock height.

Following this.

If is is 4" wider, it will be 4" wider when completely lowered and cover some of the mirrors on both sides, when raised obviously there will no longer be that 4" width down low. But up higher there will be. The extra width and re-curve keep a lot of the wind from getting to the rider. Keep in mind that anything left of about 10:00 and right from about 2:00 can still get to your passenger. The two pics below are from mine, Mine is 1.5 inches shorter and 3 inches wider. One pic is all the way down, and the other all the way up. I just sent mine back to have the black extended up in a curved fashion to cover the dash when looking straight from the front.

Shield up.jpg

Shield down 1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I finally got my Clearview shield. It's 4" wider, stock height, light Grey with a re-curve. It fit perfect,looks great, and does what I was hoping. We took it out on a full day ride yesterday. It really cut down on the wind buffeting that my wife got. She noticed the difference immediately. Glare is a problem, depending on the height of the sun. That can be dealt with, with a a little covering of the handlebars. The challenge that I noticed immediately, is that when looking through shield at around 10-11 and 1-2 the view is distorted. Like wearing someone else's glasses. I hope that it is just something I need to get used to. We'll see how it goes. Other than that the maiden voyage was a success.