IGNORED

Ridin' in the Rain!

V7Goose

Woohoo! Rode 900 miles through Fay yesterday! Well, to be honest, the first 400 out of Fort Worth was dry and beautiful, but that last 500 - WOW. Thank goodness for a new Avon Venom on the rear - I was able to keep the bike around 70 MPH in just about everything without even a hint of anything but perfect control. Those tires are just AWESOME in the rain. Still have a Pirelli MT66 on the front, about half worn, and it did wonderful yesterday too. Sitting at my brother's place in north Georgia today watching it poor some more. Wonder where Fay keeps getting all this power and water?

Hopefully it will move on by over night so we can head out for Arkansas tomorrow and some DRY riding! :big-grin-emoticon:

Goose

Woohoo! Rode 900 miles through Fay yesterday! Well, to be honest, the first 400 out of Fort Worth was dry and beautiful, but that last 500 - WOW. Thank goodness for a new Avon Venom on the rear - I was able to keep the bike around 70 MPH in just about everything without even a hint of anything but perfect control. Those tires are just AWESOME in the rain. Still have a Pirelli MT66 on the front, about half worn, and it did wonderful yesterday too. Sitting at my brother's place in north Georgia today watching it poor some more. Wonder where Fay keeps getting all this power and water?

Hopefully it will move on by over night so we can head out for Arkansas tomorrow and some DRY riding! :big-grin-emoticon:

Goose

Hey don't complain North Georgia needs it Lake Lanier up a foot and 1/2 17 more feet to go.