IGNORED

Inked for St Judes

Squidley

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already sent it and aint takin it back..and thanks for the concern but it's what i wanted to do...so there !

okay, here comes another $ 50.00 from linda and me. i think we will make the 3 grand no sweat. :2133:

Inked or not maybe a little more will help keep somebodies baby alive another day. Donation sent.

David :guitarist 2: rock on and good luck .

Thank You all

:sign outstanding:

It is....Thank you to all that have donated

:thumbsup2:

brad, i want to thank you for getting involved in this st. jude venture, you always go out of your way to do for others and never ever will accept anything for yourself. you and lonna are true examples of what i think venture riders are all about. i love this group and i think it snowballed beyond dons belief. i thank you and don and all the venture riders that make my day everyday that i get on line here for renewing my faith in the human race. i am so proud to be a part of this bunch, i talk about it to almost all the bikers i meet and tell them to check it out. thanks to everyone. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:bill

I couldnt have said it any better myself...............

Thanks to Don and a great group of people that help Don keep this wild bunch under control...........LOL..........and thanks to all the members that make this place so speical.

:bighug:

brad, i want to thank you for getting involved in this st. jude venture, you always go out of your way to do for others and never ever will accept anything for yourself. you and lonna are true examples of what i think venture riders are all about. i love this group and i think it snowballed beyond dons belief. i thank you and don and all the venture riders that make my day everyday that i get on line here for renewing my faith in the human race. i am so proud to be a part of this bunch, i talk about it to almost all the bikers i meet and tell them to check it out. thanks to everyone. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:bill

SO!!! you're the one who is responsible for all the RIFF-RAFF, that we are being plagued with!!!!

i wondered how buddy rich, and wizzard, and ozark, and Thom, and muffinman, etc, found this well hidden, almost TOP SECRET organization!

lol

keep up the good work. we need all the good folks that we can find.(helps to ease the DONATION pains for the rest of us!lol

:stirthepot::Avatars_Gee_George:

just jt

Just had to take a little time out after making an apple pie for George's daughter to see what is going on! And boy am I ever impressed!

What a wonderful generous family we have!:bighug:

I never ever thought I would get a tattoo but I truly cannot think of a better cause than for the children.:thumbsup:

i think tattoos on women are neat. want my wife to get one, but she's scared of needles. saw a gal with a rose on her shoulder one time really done in good taste. thanks to you to for your part in this venture. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

You are correct and right now the total stands at $2884.12...just a few days left

:stickpoke:

That means that we are $116 short.

Brad, I just sent $120.00 via paypal.

I never ever thought I would get a tattoo but I truly cannot think of a better cause than for the children.:thumbsup:

Since I nominated you its only fair that I donate the last amount to put us over the top. I only planned on donating $100.00 but couldn't resist $20.00 more to make it official.

Let the Tattooing begin:stirthepot:

That means that we are $116 short.

Brad, I just sent $120.00 via paypal.

Since I nominated you its only fair that I donate the last amount to put us over the top. I only planned on donating $100.00 but couldn't resist $20.00 more to make it official.

Let the Tattooing begin:stirthepot:

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

She wouldn't let me donate the amount. :whistling:

Congrats to you all.

Finally, I will get to have pictures of the Mechanic at a meet, she will be getting tattooed. :moon:

Don't worry....we will not let Bobbie down on taking pics!:)

But in all fairness, we will continue to take more donations for St. Judes. It would be GREAT if we could give them more than what we set our goal at:banana::banana:

But I do want to say I am proud of Bobbie for sticking with this!! And also Thank You to all who have donated! People don't get any better than Ventureriders!:)

Well my son Jason is preparing the artwork and is getting the needles ready for the "INKING" . Man them needles never looked so HUGE ! Then he reminded me that these needles were specially for the Mechanic ........:whistling::whistling:. He has a comfortable chair for her to sit in and I have prepared some restraint strap on it , so it should be just like home in the Dungeon for her . So Mama if your going to attend the inking , please bring your whip . Then we can pull double duty !!!!:8:. Squidley's ink is going to be simple . We are just going to handcuff him to the light pole out near the street for all the passer-bys to stare at ! Hope he's wearing his Barney under-roos . :stirthepot:

Thanks to all of you that contributed and for those whom supported in any way . Those whom couldn't contribute , well you can still do your part in Praying for the Mechanic and Squidley . They are going to need all the prayers she can get !!!!:rotf::rotf:

Let's push the Donations to higher goal if we can . It's a worthy cause for the Children .

BEER30

and NOW you all know why i was "happier than a dead pig in the sunshine.

i had p,m,ed brad, and told him i would send the balance, WHATEVER it was, and he informed me that it wasn't necessary.

we were extremely close , already.

i sure hope those needles are sharp!!!

nothing hurts worse than a DULL needle!

lol

just jt

:missingtooth::Avatars_Gee_George: