IGNORED

Pulled the trigger....My Venture is on ebay.

davepa

Couldn't make up my mind...then out came the digital camera...and the rest is history!

Just a heads up guys and gals..my 87 is on ebay

Tried to copy and paste the link...won't work

check it out item # 170252993777

Dave

Hi Dave,

A very nice ad I must say! Great Pics! I'll never forget that day you came over to my house and I took a double-take...I thought I left my scoot outside overnight!!! :doh:Good luck on your ebay ad and I hope you enjoy your new scoot!

Best Wishes,:080402gudl_prv:

Earl and Jean

Edited by skydoc_17
spelling

Thanks Earl,

The look on your face when I arrived was priceless, and your hospitality was second to none!

I hope to back in the saddle in short order. Maybe soon enough to make it to Ocean City Bike Week..http://www.delmarvabikeweek.com/BOE/default.html if our schedules allows perhaps Denise and I along with Jean and yourself can make the trip.

My brother lives just outside OC in Salibury, free lodging and only about 35 minutes from all the events.

As always, I will keep you updated !

Regards Dave

okay dave, what are you replacing it with? we're all sitting on the edge of our chairs. :cool10::no-no-no::2133:

Looking at a Wing and also RSV...I will go sit on both and see about the fitment . My long inseam makes choices for me many times. My 05 Kawasaki Nomad allowed me to kick out and get comfortable but I was not thrilled with the throttle response or the way it handled in the twisties compared to the Venture or the Goldwing.

One thing for sure it will be a full fairing bike with bags, now that I am used to the storage and the comfort of a touring bike it will be hard to look at anything else.

Regards Dave

Yes, and you probably would have made more money that way. It just requires more work to tear down and ship everything separately.

Hope you have a new sacoot by the 20th of September so we can meet you for the PA ride...

I have to agree with making more money, but I would like to see VR put back on the road by someone. Of course, if the bike no sales I will start spreading parts on my garage floor. It is a given that some of the watchers on ebay have the intention of tearing it down and parting it out.

If I were rich and famous it would be donated to the forum , repaired, and then sold using the forum to fund repairs for members who have rolling blunders. Hey, that would a great thing to start, but I am not famous or rich for that matter!

Yes if everthing comes together a ride on the 20th would be great.

Regards Dave

Edited by davepa

I have to agree with making more money, but I would like to see VR put back on the road by someone. Of course, if the bike no sales I will start spreading parts on my garage floor. It is a given that some of the watchers on ebay have the intention of tearing it down and parting it out.

If I were rich and famous it would be donated to the forum , repaired, and then sold using the forum to fund repairs for members who have rolling blunders. Hey, that would a great thing to start, but I am not famous or rich for that matter!

Yes if everthing comes together a ride on the 20th would be great.

Regards Dave

Can that folder be added to the forum?

"Rolling Blunder" for all the dumb stuff that happens !

Bike fell over while putting on centerstand, fall at intersection, forgot to put down side stand, bike back over by car, etc.

If so, I want rolling blunder #1 put with my screen name...I was bumped off by cager..

Just a thought to make light of our mishaps!

Dave

Can that folder be added to the forum?

"Rolling Blunder" for all the dumb stuff that happens !

Bike fell over while putting on centerstand, fall at intersection, forgot to put down side stand, bike back over by car, etc.

If so, I want rolling blunder #1 put with my screen name...I was bumped off by cager..

Just a thought to make light of our mishaps!

Dave

We have that Dave, it's called embarassing moments....

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30