IGNORED

Ontario Fall Colour Ride

Guest TFD69

TFD, my wife and I from TPS have just booked our room. The receptionist said there where only a few rooms left.

We look forward to meeting everyone Saturday morning and we'll get directions from you later. We are heading up north to our spot in the Kawartha's for the long weekend.

Have a great final summer weekend.

Great to have you on board Dogman, look forward to meeting you both. Yes I hope to have a fabulous weekend, as my eldest daughter is getting married on Saturday. We're all very excited. :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would like to join you on this ride. It'll be our first with the Venture Riders. Couldn't get in at the Best Western but booked at the Bancroft Motor Inn which I believe is just down the street. They seem to have rooms available if anyone else is interested. We are looking forward to the ride & meeting some other venture riders at last.

Robert & Sharon

We would like to join you on this ride. It'll be our first with the Venture Riders. Couldn't get in at the Best Western but booked at the Bancroft Motor Inn which I believe is just down the street. They seem to have rooms available if anyone else is interested. We are looking forward to the ride & meeting some other venture riders at last.

Robert & Sharon

Welcome Onerider, look forward to introductions. Thanks for the heads up about the Bancroft Motor Inn. Do you a contact number for anyone else that may have missed out on the Best Western that you could post.

Who Said that in the first Place. :think:

Glad to see your planning on going, just hoping you bring Marca.

Brad

Glad to see Carl finally made up his mind, (yes Carl really really want you to come) Did I say that out loud :whistling::whistling: Oops...

How about you Brad, do I hear a commitment from you????? I know Rhonda is not about to sleep on the floor in Carl's room so have you booked a room.

Weather man nothing...... I more concerned with Mother Nature putting on her Fall Colours in time for the big dance. The Best Western has a 48 hrs cancellation policy so you will have to do your best anti-rain dance on the Thursday before to insure sunny skies.

Glad to have you too on board....someone has to keep that Marcarl guy in line.

Weather man nothing...... I more concerned with Mother Nature putting on her Fall Colours in time for the big dance. The Best Western has a 48 hrs cancellation policy so you will have to do your best anti-rain dance on the Thursday before to insure sunny skies.

Glad to have you too on board....someone has to keep that Marcarl guy in line.

I think it will work out just perfect,,,,,she's already getting things started around here, so it's in her mind to do so once again.

I think it will work out just perfect,,,,,she's already getting things started around here, so it's in her mind to do so once again.

Carl just rode through Sudbury and there was no colours yet (just rocks), Anyway it may be about the right timeing

BRad

The precheck of route is now complete, We are GOOD to GO.:dancefool: I will post directions and time of departure in the coming days.

If anyone wants the GPS routing for Garmin Street Pilot or Zumo email me for the file.

Yes looking forward to meeting everyone. The contact numbers for the Bancroft Motor Inn: bancroftmotorinn.com, 613/332-4900, 528 Hastings Street N., which as I mentioned, should not be far from the Best Western.

Robert

Bancroft Motor Inn is just on the north end of town,,,,,,,,we stayed at both this summer and for the difference in cost I would pick the Sword, Best Western,,,,,,,no real problems with the Motor Inn,,,,we slept well but Marca was able to swim at the B.W. and if you're early enough (8pm) there is ice cream across the road at the B.W.

The precheck of route is now complete, We are GOOD to GO.:dancefool: I will post directions and time of departure in the coming days.

If anyone wants the GPS routing for Garmin Street Pilot or Zumo email me for the file.

Streets and Trips would be nice,,,other than that,,,,Yep,,, send me the file.

Guest BluesLover
Did you know that the files are convertable with a program available from the Lowrance web site?

No I didn't know that!

Do you know what that program is called?

Cheers,

With less than 3 weeks until the Ontario Fall Colour Ride, I'm seeing the occasional Maple tree in deep red. It marks the beginning of what promises to be a spectacular fall showing.

BradT how is the file conversion coming along (MapSource to Streets and Trips)? I would like to include the file conversion in the Trip Details that will be E- mailed out shortly.

I have the following participants

Relic & passenger

GaryN

Blueslover & passenger

Dogman & passenger

Lewis & passenger (non-member)

Onerider & passenger

BradT & Naught-T (as a passenger or on her own bike)

Marcarl & passenger

One who wishes to be un-named & passenger

TFD69 & passenger

If your name is not on this list and you have a room booked in Bancroft for Sat night the 4Th of Oct. Please PM me ASAP to be included in the trip details email.

:biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker:

BradT how is the file conversion coming along (MapSource to Streets and Trips)? I would like to include the file conversion in the Trip Details that will be E- mailed out shortly.

Steve I apologize but not sure you sent me the file. IF you did I did not receive it.

Please resend your Map Source file to brad.tuckett@metso.com , and I will try to get it back right away as a streets and trip file, also I will send it as PDF for the ones that do not have either !

BRad