IGNORED

Posting a bunch of pictures

Venturous Randy

I loaded about 140 pictures of Asheville from my camera to my computer. Where would be the best place to put them to share on here? And how would I do it. I know how to attach to a post, but I do not have a gallery. I looked at photobucket, but did not take the time to try to figure it out.

RandyA

You can upload them in our photobucket it's on the right side menu. Just make sure you resize them before you try to upload them. It's fairly easy you'll have to name your folder before you upload so they have somewhere to go. Any problems just ask someone should be able to walk you through it.

Margaret

Another site that is pretty good is Smugmug.com. It costs $35 per year or something like that, but it allows you to upload lots and lots of pics. It will automatically resize the pics for inclusions to a website posting. Very easy to use.

RR

Click on the photobucket click on log in

Venturerider

Bottom of the list of albums is a space where you can name your own album. Once you get that done (may take a bit seems to be really picky) Then you can hit the bulk upload. It now lets you upload 250 at a time. It'll load up your photos on the left side you just pick the album you want to upload.

Margaret

The root is the very top folder and you see all the other folders on the left. That's when you first get into the photobucket. Look at the bottom and you'll see numbers. Click on 65 and see if those are your photos.

Is this one of yours ?

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/99%20Asheville%202008/?action=view&current=AshevilleTrip08167Small.jpg

Edited by BuddyRich

Nope, Mine all have Asheville08 and then the picture number .

I found them in the "root", but I have yet to figure how to create a folder and transfer them into it. They start at about page 57 or 58 and go for about six pages. I don't know why I am having so much trouble with this. I never did figure how to create a folder I could transfer them to. I tried to create a folder titled AshevilleRandy08 and put them in the 2008 file, but never got that far.

RandyA