I saw that too on eBay. I don't think it is one of Carbon 1's lift. Larry, I think you should put a patent on your product. :322:

No that's not made by me. This guy started copying them soon after I started building & selling mine. I've watched his ads and many times he don't sell any at all so wonder how much he loses after paying the E-Bay fees. I think he may be building them at a workshop so that'll keep his costs down a lot too. Just guessing on my part so may not be true. He's still using the first design while I have since made improvements to my design for easier use. As well as offering the Freestanding version. Bottom line is I feel my lift adapters are better and easier to use than his are.

As to a patent I did check into it and decided not to go that route as it's too expensive for the amount of sales I have done.

Larry

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone is interested I have a Carbon_One free standing adaptor available. It won't be needed on the trike. PM for more information.

Thanks to Butch for packing the adapter nicely during shipment. This adapter is a blessing, when it comes to cleaning the wheels and psi and checking underneathe the bike. :thumbsup:I still have not used the legs, but the next time I jack it up next weekend...I'll make sure that I use the legs for my peace of mind...it is a little wobbly with just the jack.