IGNORED

It's not fair, I wasn't told,,,,,,,,,,,,

Marcarl

Marca and I are on our vacation, started Sat and spent the weekend with Wizard765 and Robin, had a great time riding the Muskokas in Ontario and staying with Uncle John and Aunt Mary. Left them on Tuesday and headed for Bancroft. Today started just as it was supposed to, beautiful sun, warm temp, awesome scoot and some great roads to ride. We ended up going down this scenic route that started out paved but soon turned into hard pack, going over hills and around corners that would make one wonder if it was a road at all sometimes. Beautiful place to ride, tree cover and right through the bush, did 48 km in about 3 hours, a real speed demon I was, average about 25 km\hr. What a relaxing time, although at times it made me wonder,

Well after lunch and heading down the 620 we came to a roadside rest stop, and decided it was about time to check the water temperature to make sure all those folks out on the lake were safe enough. Left turn into the rest area, and scamper headed for the shade, made a sharp turn to the right at the end of the parking area, and then proceeded to dump off both her passengers, NOT nice I say, after all the tender guidance I gave her all morning, she now decides that Carl and Marca must get off now,and that with no warning. She could have let us do this right, but you know how women are sometimes. Well it all turned out quite respectful, Marca had her first encounter with being dumped, Scamper learned that it can cause some hurt and Carl was releaved that Marca climbed back on as though this was a normal happening.

Looking forward to tomorrow and the days to come.

Carl

Hey i had a horse like that at one time Carl but after her beating me for a few days i was able to stay on

Dray

Mine acts like a horse sometimes. bumpin and kickin and sliding that front foot out when she stops. But shes fun!

Dan :bikersmilie:

• 3 months later...