IGNORED

Diamond R comes through again!

Squidley

Folks I just want to take this time to praise those who deserve it. I recently (read last Monday) decided to buy a backrest for my '08. I looked at both the Utopia and the Diamond R, I went with the Diamond R and I am so happy that I did.

I know you folks hear of us praising certain vendors that offer us great products or service. Let me tell you that Diamond R does both. I ordered online and then later that morning talked with Patty on the phone. She was very pleasant to chat with and had told me that she had already packaged up my backrest and was going to ship it the same day I ordered it! :banana:

I recieved it from Texas to Michigan by Thursday 3 days...it don't get much better than that folks. Lonna and I went to Bummers M&E south of Indy this weekend and I can tell you that my back was a much happier part of me. If you are looking for a backrest, please check out what Allan & Patty have to offer. Their products are top quality and the customer service is stellar....I highly recommend them to all of our members :thumbsup2:

I too have one of their backrests. I absolutely love it! Them too. They're great to deal with. If there's ever a problem they'll do double what's needed to make it right. These are REAL people who WILL do you right!

Folks I just want to take this time to praise those who deserve it. I recently (read last Monday) decided to buy a backrest for my '08. I looked at both the Utopia and the Diamond R, I went with the Diamond R and I am so happy that I did.

I know you folks hear of us praising certain vendors that offer us great products or service. Let me tell you that Diamond R does both. I ordered online and then later that morning talked with Patty on the phone. She was very pleasant to chat with and had told me that she had already packaged up my backrest and was going to ship it the same day I ordered it!

:banana:

I recieved it from Texas to Michigan by Thursday 3 days...it don't get much better than that folks. Lonna and I went to Bummers M&E south of Indy this weekend and I can tell you that my back was a much happier part of me. If you are looking for a backrest, please check out what Allan & Patty have to offer. Their products are top quality and the customer service is stellar....I highly recommend them to all of our members

:thumbsup2:

Same here Squid, ordered mine just before the big trip north arrived two days early, looked great, installed easily and was a blessing on the trip.

I'll second that!! Great folks great service!:sign outstanding: