IGNORED

Black Owl enroute to a rally

Freebird

I happened to come up with a new "smilie" that made me think of Black Owl. Here is one that he can use to indicate he is attending one of our meets. :mytruck:

:rotfl:

That will also probably be Friesman1, heading to Ventureswest soon.:stirthepot::stirthepot:

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/lol6.gif Damn, take a few minutes for yourself around here and look what happens.

Well, I have a real simple philosophy. You can either haul :mytruck: or bawl :crying:. The choice is all yours.

Besides, the VentureRanger has been to more events that 90% of the members on this site....

:15_8_211[1]:

That will also probably be Friesman1, heading to Ventureswest soon.:stirthepot::stirthepot:

if my hip would let me sit that many hours on the bike, I would prolly be riding not driving, Oh well , At least I am going there somehow, and its gonna be a lot of fun you all are gonna miss if you dont show up.

Hey Rocket, I am only trailering to Sacramento, so I am still going to be riding as far as some of the California ppl. So there! LOL!

Brian

if my hip would let me sit that many hours on the bike, I would prolly be riding not driving, Oh well , At least I am going there somehow, and its gonna be a lot of fun you all are gonna miss if you dont show up.

Hey Rocket, I am only trailering to Sacramento, so I am still going to be riding as far as some of the California ppl. So there! LOL!

Brian

I can't this year, I am out in the training area most days including weekends, since Kitchner, just to get to PIP. Look at the time of day I'm posting this, I just got back in & went out at 7:00 AM Tuesday with this course & I'm even getting back 14 hours early. By the looks of it, I head out with a course Monday & get back Friday next week. There are the day trips as well.

As I told you, the cage & trailer could be dropped in Nevada & ride from there, as there is probably someone from there going too.