IGNORED

Chimney Rock on Thursday at Asheville

mini-muffin

For the Asheville ride on Thursday, Randy said he'll lead us up to Chimney rock. If you'd like to go up let us know. If you don't wish to go up we'll need to know that too. (Oh by up I mean up on top of chimney rock.) I don't want folks to be sitting around with no idea what to do next. Here's the link to the park so you can get an idea of what's there.

http://www.chimneyrockpark.com/

I haven't gotten a number on how many will be there that week. Some won't be there till thursday or friday. I know that sleeperhawk and the mechanic might not be there till sat.

Mother is coming down from Canada with his wifey and he said something about 4 so not sure who else is coming with him.

Can't wait to see you all there. This will be more laid back then some of the other events.

I'm thinking that we can meet over at the super8 in black mountain to get everyone together on thursday. Probably around 8 maybe a bit later like 9 I'm not sure what time folks are coming in the night before. Then we can eat on the road for lunch.

I'm still planning on going to saluda as well. Just have to see what sort of interest we have for any of these rides.

I do know that cinderella isn't coming. I wish they could it would have been great seeing them again, but I understand how stuff gets in the way.

Margaret

Climb to the top of the towering 315-foot monolith, located on the very edge of the Blue Ridge Mountains high above beautiful Hickory Nut Gorge.

At a soaring elevation of 2,280 feet with its 75-mile views, this mountain top experience will take your breath away.

And, you can get to the top of the "Rock" with great ease or some effort. It's up to you!

I wanna go, and I want to get to the top with great ease.....no effort..:whistling:

I hope you all have a great time we have gone there often and the Lake Lure boat tour is worth taking. I would give anything to be able to ride up there and meet everyone.

I am starting to walk some with a cane today so I hope to be able to park the walker and get around alittle better.

Have a fun time and ride safe