IGNORED

So PA M&E?

halfwitt

Cecdoo and I are thinking of putting together a South Central PA Meet & Eat. The tentative plan is to meet at The Brown Cow on Route 74 in Collinsville, York Co. Have some good food and get to know everyone. Then, I plotted out a route from there, down to Conowingo, across the Susqueshanna and back up to Columbia which is about a 2 hour ride. Date is open but we are thinking a Saturday or Sunday in September.

Anyone interested?

Edited by halfwitt
Update Title

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey we are off to a good start, easy ride from Md. Va. or Pa. its a great little rest. with big paved parking lot, and it overlooks a beautiful Pa. Dutch farm valley. Nice area to ride and some great sites. Craig

My wife and I rode the planned route yesterday. It was about 3 hours. The bridge across the Susquehanna at Conowingo in Maryland is cool. Ride through York and Lancaster Amish areas. One covered bridge. There was a bunch of bikes at The Brown Cow so others think it's a good place to Meet and Eat.

I think if we get a little group going in this area we can take turns planning M&E's. Let's do this one late September. Any takers for an August event?

My wife and I rode the planned route yesterday. It was about 3 hours. The bridge across the Susquehanna at Conowingo in Maryland is cool. Ride through York and Lancaster Amish areas. One covered bridge. There was a bunch of bikes at The Brown Cow so others think it's a good place to Meet and Eat.

I think if we get a little group going in this area we can take turns planning M&E's. Let's do this one late September. Any takers for an August event?

August is pretty booked up tween Vacations and back to school. How does Sat. Sept. 20th sound to everyone?? Craig

Just let us know the time - plan to be there. - Ken

I think the place opens at 11am so I figured we could meet there about 11 BS in the parking lot and check out the bikes, go in to eat around noon, hopefully get out of there around 1:30-2:00 then go for the ride Randy planned?? but hey I am up for any suggestions you guys mite have. When we get a better idea of who is coming I will see if I can reserve the area down in the back of the dining room. Craig

As of now, count me in. Let us know when you need a firm count and I'll be sure to RSVP.

On a side note: if there are riders coming from the southeast corner of PA (Phila area), we can go out as a group. Any takers?

Be great to see ya again Dan, hope you can make it, from the sound of things you mite be ridin a new bike eh:think: Craig

Now where would you get a idea like that?

I did bid 3900 on that Blue 84 with 16k and LOST:crying: My bid didn't go in and it went for 3850