IGNORED

ebay buy of the century

Snarley Bill

bought a brand new 0 miles, swingarm, rear rotor, rear caliper with pads, complete rearend, dunlop rear tire and wheel, as a complete assembly off a new 2008 gold wing that was triked. i got it all for $227.50 plus $68.00 shipping. the dealer i bought my wing from trikes wings and must have a pile of them the buy now was $300.00. i figure i got close to $3,000.00 worth of goodies. they have them on there all the time if anyone with a wing wants one. the wheel and tire mounted and balanced is worth way more than that. bill :2133:

bought a brand new 0 miles, swingarm, rear rotor, rear caliper with pads, complete rearend, dunlop rear tire and wheel, as a complete assembly off a new 2008 gold wing that was triked. i got it all for $227.50 plus $68.00 shipping. the dealer i bought my wing from trikes wings and must have a pile of them the buy now was $300.00. i figure i got close to $3,000.00 worth of goodies. they have them on there all the time if anyone with a wing wants one. the wheel and tire mounted and balanced is worth way more than that. bill :2133:

Yeah my neighbor had his bike triked a few years ago and he gave away all the parts to another friend of mine. 1500 wing.

Jerry