IGNORED

I need to say "Thanks"

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

As I look back and remember what fun I had during our rally in Kitchener, it struck me that if I remember correctly......I made a booboo at our Wednesday night wrap-up dinner. I was thrown off my game after seeing Satan and Tinkerbell ( can you blame me? ) and the speech and thank-yous that I had prepared in my head that day all suddenly left me. Anyway....I know I asked "my crew"..."my posse"...."me peeps" to stand and be recognized but I think I neglected to actually introduce them by name, and for that I apologize and am sorry. As I said before, this event could not have happened without their hard work and so please forgive me for being so late with this. The committee that worked hard to make the 2008 International VentureRider Rally in Kitchener the event that it was, consisted of:

Hal Lackenbauer - a.k.a. HALRSV99 and his lovely wife Gayle

Al Johnson - a.k.a. King of Squirrels

Carl Norg - a.k.a. Marcarl and his lovely wife Marca

Wayne Higson - a.k.a Wizard 765 and his lovely wife Robin

Darryl Barnes - a.k.a. Brick and his lovely wife Rhonda

Dave - a.k.a. Swifty

Brad Tuckett - a.k.a. BradT and his lovely wife,

Rhona Tucket - a.k.a NaughT

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you all for your hard work.....and I apologize if I was a bit "testy" at times during our preparation.

Guest Swifty
And what about Mrs. Rooster????:Avatars_Gee_George:

she doesn't even know there is a ventureriders website so no need to thank her in here...:hurts:...he did that during the dinner.:sun:

Mrs. Rooster got thanked later in a "private" thank you.:banana::rotf::cool10:

We want to know all about just how that happened, because we think that is very important,,,,,,,,,,,,,on second thought I think we all believe you, you are very honest.

I would like an explanation as to why Miss NaughT got thanked twice,,, not that she don't deserve it, but it makes it look like Brad now has two women to deal with, and I just don't think that at his age that is all that fair,,,,,,,,,that should be left to someone with more experince.

Looking back, I do think that you introduced us, but if you didn't it really don't matter on our part,,,, we had fun putting it all together because, all the heavy stuff was carried by the one who was best able to carry it all, and you did a GRAND job at that. That you were a little 'testy' at times can be understood, seeing as the volunteer group you had to work with was not always focused on the things that were of 'importance', but then what can be expected with a bunch of fun loving riders.

I would like an explanation as to why Miss NaughT got thanked twice,,, not that she don't deserve it, but it makes it look like Brad now has two women to deal with, and I just don't think that at his age that is all that fair,,,,,,,,,that should be left to someone with more experince.

Your right Carl at my age I don't need more than one. By the way she is younger than me :Laugh:

Brad Tuckett - a.k.a. BradT and his lovely wife,

Rhona Tucket - a.k.a NaughT

Who is this Rhona person not too mention why is her last name so close to mine.

Brad

I would like to say hi to everyone i meet at the Kitchener Rally we had a good time and also to all the guys who hepled me out with my Master problem. Sure enjoyed our selves may we all meet again. Again Thanks Yooper