IGNORED

Bought Paint Today

FROG MAN

What he didn't say it is two toned. Still looking for pinstripe. And He broke something now he has to fix it. Then I got called to work on my day off. 6pm-12:20am posting this going to bed and then have to be at work 8am in the morning. Yes I put screws in marked bags but there must be over 100 and all different sizes.:scared: Plus did anyone ever think to use the same head on all the screws NOOOOOOOOOO. :bang head: And what Froggy hasn't said is we have a family reunion next weekend.

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and the added fun of yellow jackets at the camp.:scared::scared::scared::scared:

I guess I don't know my own strength. I had a little battle with some plastic pieces and the plastic lost ahhhhh twice!

:Avatars_Gee_George:

Truth is this bike has some major plastic issues. My guess retail value about $2K worth. Why is it the motivation to start a job only comes two weeks before you need it? Always something else to do thats more of a priority at the time.

NO I'm not going to fix all those plastic issues before paint. Time and Money does not permit it now. I can always replace or repair cosmetic issues later. If you seen the jarring this bike takes just getting in and out of my driveway with that voyager kit on you would understand. We have literally had pieces fall off the scoot.

So here is the plan MaMamo can disassemble all those attachments from the plastic,fenders,cowling,etc. I'm going to check the mechanical issues of the scoot while it's stripped on the lift and clean some on it.

p/s I done a raid on those yellow jackets at 3:00 am this morning.:banana:

Yellow Jackets easy cure!!! First find nest where you can see hole in ground that they come out of. Simply fill 16 oz pop bottleabout 1/2 full of gas. Sneak up AFTER dark turn bottle upside down into hole and push it in untill it blocks hole good. Walk away and leave it there. Next morning Yellow Jackets are no more!!

Redneck I never said she bought Blue and White paint. I never told anyone she showed the painter a picture of your bike either. I only said I would buy the paint. You would be suprised how much the color shade changes when someone else is paying.I think she bought all GM colors. I remember when I bought my 04 pickup new off the lot. They had 20 or 30 trucks on the lot but only 1 blue one (she said we want that one).Will the scooter match the truck hmmmmm?