IGNORED

wife's first ride!

wkoepke

When she starts scheduling the rides, there will be many more.

My wife was not interested in riding, so I kinda pushed her. I bought her a helmet and jacket (Christmas 2006 I think). After the third ride, she started scheduling them. This last January/February she got her motorcycle license. Now we are looking for a bike for her.

got my wife to go on her first ride today! :322: it was a nice day and hope to have many more like it!!!:cool10:

I HOPE SHE ENJOYED THE RIDE..TAKE IT EASY FOR A WHILE WITH HER ON THE BACK...SOON SHE WILL GAIN CONFIDENCE WITH YOUR ABILITY AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HAVE A RIDING COMPANION FOR LIFE. MY SCOOT NEVER LEAVES THE STABLE UNLESS THERE ARE TWO RIDERS READY TO SADDLE UP...ENJOY:missingtooth:

i know what you mean! the first time we met a semi, i think see left marks on my ribs. by the time we got done she was tapping her fingers and asking me to turn up the radio,all good signs.already talking about next sunday.:cool10:

My wife hated riding with me. I thought i'd be giving up motorcycling at the age of 24. Then i suggested we buy her Uncles motorcycle for her. it was a 250 LTD That was it she fell in love and we rode together for 30 years.

The new lady in my life will never ride her own bike but was the reason for me buying my Venture and being a part of this great group.Either way I've been luck