IGNORED

Welcome to VentureRally

HALRSV99

Ok for those that are coming to kitchener we will be set up in the campgrounds at Bingemans on Sunday around noon. This is were you register, pick up you tickets for breaky and supper and your shirts. The campsite # is 452. When you enter the campground area go past the office, stay to the left, down the hill and to the left around the bend. You come out in the open area and you should see us on the right. If anyone has any problems call my cell and we will figure it out.

519-465-2012

3 more:draming:

Hal

Edited by HALRSV99

Brad, check to make sure your license plate is secured properly.:stirthepot: Better yet, check your wive's plate as well. No plastic bolts ok.:rotf:

WHOOOO!

I felt that smack over here in Michigan, but I would have to agree with him 100%....love ya buddy

:happy34:

HAL, us younger Brothers have to have to look out, for the older ones yah know.

Hey guys Naugh-T looks at this as site as well and you are bringing up old wounds. :innocent: Stop getting me in trouble.

BRad

HAL, us younger Brothers have to have to look out, for the older ones yah know.

Hey guys Naugh-T looks at this as site as well and you are bringing up old wounds. :innocent: Stop getting me in trouble.

BRad

I hate to say my friend, but she doesn't need this site to bring up an old wound. Womens will remember that stuff long after we have buried it

:confused24: