IGNORED

will these harley exhaust fit 07 rsv

They most certainly will fit with the right brackets and clamps. I am using the same ones but off an 04 RK. I've drilled out the baffle ends and I really love the sound. They are actually enjoyable on the long haul. Not too loud but a deep mellow sound. Brian

You can find them on ebay for less than $100 usually. The guy that sells the bracket and clamps, on ebay, will also sell you Harley mufflers. The whole set up is around $200 I believe. I tried my LOCO! Harley dealer and as I expected, because I asked for them he wanted $250 for used mufflers.:rotfl:

You can find them on ebay for less than $100 usually. The guy that sells the bracket and clamps, on ebay, will also sell you Harley mufflers. The whole set up is around $200 I believe. I tried my LOCO! Harley dealer and as I expected, because I asked for them he wanted $250 for used mufflers.:rotfl:

I asked about "take-offs" at one of our Harley dealers... they told me they keep them and sell them as if they were new whenever a bike is in an accident and is being repaired. Definately they wouldn't sell them cheap.