IGNORED

A new Firefox problem

Freebird

Yesterday, my computer downloaded and installed an upgrade to my Firefox browser. I now notice that if I refresh the page here at the forum or on the home page, the logos, banners and some most of the thread buttons and etc. go away. When it happens, I can click on forums or home and they come back but a refresh turns them off again.

This appears to be totally related to this latest Firefox update and I cannot reproduce the problem with IE7. I will do some research tonight and try to find a fix.

Don....I just downloaded the Firefox update here and all is working perfectly. No problems with the Home page here as you seem to be having.

Computer settings perhaps? I don't know enough about these darn pooters to be of much help !!

Regards........Boomer

Maybe it's just me then. :)

And you were saying it was just me with the Problem Eh!

Hey Buddy this is why he did not want to that Section you mentioned as he would be in it all the time. :sign20:

Don just blame it on the Mobile Photobucket. My Firefox still won't load HAHA

BRad

It is likely your firewall. There was some info about this latest version that some folks might have to make some changes to their firewall settings.

Mine is working GREAT now. :)

That was one of the error messages that I had. There is very little that I can change on the firewall. IT is locked up by the IT department. Can't turn it off or delete the temp files.

Same thing on the Microsft Office 2007, has a bunch of special file formats that I can not change, colour, layout, headers etc...

Man those IT people are really making things difficult. They think they run the company. :rotf:

BRad