IGNORED

Indiana Meet & Eat

Bummer

It sprinkled a little early but eventually cleared up and got sunny in the afternoon. I just got a few pics at the Cafe. I'm hoping the ladies will have some more pics. I'd hate to fall short of the minimum requirements.

Glad I got to ride down there with you today, sorry I missed the whole ride. It was pleasant going back across 46 to 9 then up thru Shelbyville and back home. I was at the ball field about 3 and thinking......Self, you should be with those guys right now..... Kids ended up losing the game, but they went 13-3 on the season, won the regular season and got trophies for that.

Will definitely be there for the July ride, Navigator in tow.

Jethroish, if you come up with a weekend for that Corydon/Tell City ride, I will be there with you! Heck, if you press me and get that "non-existent" guy Stratcat to show up during the week with you, I'll even take a vacation day for it!!

Good to meet Mariner Fan, Bummer and Jethroish, good to see Leadwolf and Nav again! Got to try the Froggtoggs out for a few minutes and enjoyed a nice ride to get back home.

See you guys again, soon.

Hey Bummer, how did the video come out?

Dan

Glad the weather turned out ok for you today. There isn't an actual minimum number, it's just everyone tries to keep up with sleeperhawk's mechanic (Bobbie) she takes lots of pics. Just as long as we get a good idea of what you did. The few you posted should hold us till more get posted. Of course we do hope there are more.

Margaret

Ruth and I had a real nice time on the ride.

The 58 cafe was nice and quaint. You don't lack for enough food to eat there!

Nice meeting you Dan, hope you can ride with us again.

Bronson, hope you didn't spend too much money in Nashville! :p

On the way home, I dropped Ruth off to pick up her car. She left it at the shop to have a warranty job done. I think one of the salesmen got a hold of her because next thing I know she comes home telling us (Kevin and Sue were at my house) that she is trading the car in! :puzzled:

First I want to thank everyone for riding with me. I had a great time meeting folks, and renewing friendships. Dan, sorry you couldn't make it all the way. Also sorry the team didn't win.

I posted the only video that came out.

Dan, I got way more shoulder than I had in mind. Next time I'll zoom in while I'm aiming backwards. Forward I have to zoom all the way out. Next time...

Bummer, where can I find the video?

Dan

BTW, we will definitely be in for the whole ride on the 26th. Got confirmation from the Nav last nite.

I also post a lot of pics and videos on my web site.

Looking forward to seeing you there. Irene'll be there so I'm sure more pictures will be snapped.

Corydon??? Tell City??? Hey that's my backyard!! I ride all around Tell City/ Cannelton area...let me know if ya get a date/time, plz. Oh, Mini, just got home Saturday from thr Smokies...it was nice cept for a coupla storms. I will post a few pics!

Here's the pics we got.

We had a very good time. It was nice seeing Bummer again and meeting Bronson and his wife. Bob and Ruth put us up for the night on friday, they are good friends and great people. We enjoyed our time with them very much. The ride was great and the Cafe was pretty cool and the food was good. We'll do all we can to be back for the next one in July, hopefully with some others (hear that Darrin?). Oops, almost forgot, hey Dan, it was good seeing you again too! Maybe next time you won't need to wear your wife's rain pants...:)

Edited by Leadwolf56
spelling

Corydon??? Tell City??? Hey that's my backyard!! I ride all around Tell City/ Cannelton area...

Soooooo, why haven't you set up a ride yet??????? Huh?????? Beautiful area, wanna hit it real bad. Really like it from Bloomington down thru Jasper, all around there.:stickpoke:

Dan

Great pics. I only took one picture. I should have gotten the camera out of the bike at the cafe. Then everyone could know what faces to look for and RUN.

When I figure out my free time, I will gladly post for a ride from Corydon to Tel City via SR 62 and SR 66, and possible points beyond.

As stated before, and Bummer knows the feeling, my days off are mid-week, therefore this ride would most likely be on a Weds or Thurs. Looks like it would have to be in August.

Alex, where is are the best eating spots?