IGNORED

Wife wrecked her bike...need parts

Eddy

My wife wrecked her 95 Yamaha Virago last Thursday and I need to find someplace where I can get some parts. It didn't hurt the bike too badly but it does need a few little parts. She was wearing all her gear so she's sore with no broken bones or road rash.

TIA,

Eddie

Sorry about the crash, glad she's OK.

What kind of parts do you need? I don't have any Virago parts lying about, but I've repaired a few dumped motorcycles over the years. One thing I've found is that some damage can be difficult to see.

How did the crash transpire? Any frontal impact?

You can try this email list and forum. Good group of guys. What do you need, I have some extra stuff for my 98. Good luck and hope she heals fast. Rod

subscribe: lists.bengrosser.com/listinfo.cgi/virago-bengrosser.com

http://viragotechforum.com/phpBB/

Not sure what he is needing for her bike, but I have a 87 Virago that is in need of a fuel pump if you have one. Not even sure if they are the same pump though.

You can try this email list and forum. Good group of guys. What do you need, I have some extra stuff for my 98. Good luck and hope she heals fast. Rod

subscribe: lists.bengrosser.com/listinfo.cgi/virago-bengrosser.com

http://viragotechforum.com/phpBB/

I found that site Saturday and registered, still waiting on account activation. It does look to have some really good information.

Actually it's a 94 Virago 750 cc. Was in great shape and will be again. I just got back from picking up a windshield for it. It will possibly need turn signals on right side. The brake master cylinder is ground down on the edge, but not leaking but looks bad. The end of the exhaust on the right side is scraped and bent a little, not too bad. The handle bars dont' line up with the front tire but they're not bent. I think I can brace it and yank it back into alignment.

This was caused by loose gravel that had washed down a hill at the edge of the road were turning off of and she didn't see it until she was sliding. I'm thankful she wasn't going fast and she had on all the right gear!!

Thanks for all your help and advice. I guess she'll have to ride with me for a while on the 07 Venture!! I'll have a backseat driver, I guess.

Eddie

Actually it's a 94 Virago 750 cc. Was in great shape and will be again. I just got back from picking up a windshield for it. It will possibly need turn signals on right side. The brake master cylinder is ground down on the edge, but not leaking but looks bad. The end of the exhaust on the right side is scraped and bent a little, not too bad. The handle bars dont' line up with the front tire but they're not bent. I think I can brace it and yank it back into alignment.

This was caused by loose gravel that had washed down a hill at the edge of the road were turning off of and she didn't see it until she was sliding. I'm thankful she wasn't going fast and she had on all the right gear!!

Thanks for all your help and advice. I guess she'll have to ride with me for a while on the 07 Venture!! I'll have a backseat driver, I guess.

Eddie

I rebuilt a 97 a few years ago I have one new blinker without the stim PM me your address and it's yours.:080402gudl_prv: