IGNORED

Sonic Springs buyer beware.

RDawson

Sonic Springs has evidently been bought out by DMR Performance Suspension, my experience with this order leaves a lot to be desired. I placed and paid for the order 3/25, they won’t answer emails or return voicemails. As of today I am attempting to cancel the order to get refunded and plan to order Race-Tech springs. I had only heard good things of Sonics before this buyout. 

24 minutes ago, Freebird said:

Wow.  That’s too bad.  They were once a great company. 

I don’t know if there’s a legit reason for a delay or if it’s just poor management but you’d think they could take 10 seconds to answer an email in 2-1/2 weeks. Lack of customer service is the fastest way to lose me as a customer. 

• Like 1

That's a shame. I will say this, being through acquisitions and mergers, there is a lot involved and a lot of work. It's not uncommon for customers to be ignored for some time after. I've seen this because of technical issues, personnel departures as well as just stupidity. That being said, they will lose business over this and should 100% pay very close attention to the customers. You are buying the business for a reason and you need it to succeed fast. 

• Like 1

Update: My last message to them was that I was planning to open a PayPal dispute today at 12:00 if the order wasn’t fulfilled. The owner called me at 10:00 (18 days after order placed) to tell me they were running behind and they wouldn’t be making the springs for another week. I can understand busy times and product delays but keeping your customers in the loop goes a long way. An answered email or returned call could have saved them a sale and repeat customer. I recommend that if you want a product from them that you call ahead to see if it’s in stock. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, ragtop69gs said:

If I'd have known that I would have never recommended Sonic,  Sorry for giving bad info!

It’s not on anybody here, unfortunately oftentimes a small business that thrives on customer service gets swallowed up by a bigger business that just worries about the bottom line. I’m sure the product is still good but probably not their big bread winner so it’s a back burner item now. I’m just a stickler for customer service.