IGNORED

What is your favorite ROOT BEER?

tooldood

I'm pretty sure that there are a few Root Beer aficionados in this group, so I pose the question -

What is your favorite Root Beer??

Bottled and where is it available??

On tap and where is it available??

Inquiring minds want to know...

Root beer.jpg

2 hours ago, uncledj said:

Don't drink it much, but I used to really like A&W.

A&W is good in bottles, but best on tap when you could find an A&W restaurant / drive in. Frosted mug... yum.

Last week I was at Cracker Barrel and brought home a Bundaberg (Australian?) and a Diet Dad's Root Beer. 

I am hoping to find a great root beer.

i have a real lik'n for potosi rootbeer. made in potosi wi. north of debuque iowa, right on the river. can get it in bottles or half gallons. team it up with cedar creast icecream, makes an excellent rootbeer float. unfortunately you can only get it right around potosi wi. nice bike ride for  me,. can strap a case on the luggage rack on the bike or if i get half gallons, with the saddle bags empty n not to much stuff in the trunk. i can get  13 or  14 half gallons in all the bags n make it home. usually ride up the iowa side n ride the ferry across the mississippi river n then stop in potosi on  my way home n load up! wonerful motorcycle roads to ride all the way over n back. good all day ride, close to galena on the way depending on which way i go! usually eat in balltown iowa, great place to eat n very senic ride!!!!!:thumbsup2::innocent-emoticon:🍦:clap2::15_8_211[1]:

Sprecher is the best I've had in a long time. Available in our local HEB grocery.  I believe they are out of Wisconsin though.  There used to be a small Mom and Pop place in Elyria OH that made their own.  This was 20+ years ago but you would bring your own jug.  Used to take cleaned 1 gallon Milk jugs.

000681922-1?jpegSize=150&hei=1400&fit=constrain&qlt=75

image.thumb.png.cb80914239a2c46f4e0393c2e1dcdb92.png

Babbling brook Root Beer.

Has a real bite. All natural ingredients and made by Nickle Brook Brewery right here in Burlington Ontario. They are a privately owned micro brewery that also brews a variety of craft beers.

On 3/26/2024 at 12:50 AM, saddlebum said:

Has a real bite. All natural ingredients and made by Nickle Brook Brewery right here in Burlington Ontario. They are a privately owned micro brewery that also brews a variety of craft beers.

I bet it tastes really good.  I might need to get my passport renewed. It seems like a good share of micro breweries make root beer as well.  Maybe we need to have a 'Root Beer Rally' where everyone packs a case of Root Beer along to the rally for a 'tasting' with all the different brands. Hmmm...