IGNORED

head count at Don's MD

hipshot

HMMMMMM, if I remember correctly, I only needed to tighten my head bearings (and my neck, too!). There were so many 2nd gens littering the garage all day, you couldn't get through the garage to eat!!! Even had to push them out of the way so Muffin could get his new bike out!!!!! :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Dan

There were so many 2nd gens littering the garage all day, you couldn't get through the garage to eat!!! Even had to push them out of the way so Muffin could get his new bike out!!!!! :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Dan

Thats because they got there first, and just ended up parking closest to the house. :rotf:

Did you notice most of the first gens parked on top of the hill so they could get a rolling start. :stirthepot:

Brad

Guest Swifty
There were so many 2nd gens littering the garage all day, you couldn't get through the garage to eat!!!

Dan

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

and after the first MD I attended, thats' the main reason why I gave up on maintaining what little needs to be done on my bike. The main thing (for a 1st gen owner at least) is not to pick up any tools and to get in the food line early.

:cool10:

Thats because they got there first, and just ended up parking closest to the house. :rotf:

Did you notice most of the first gens parked on top of the hill so they could get a rolling start. :stirthepot:

Brad

The only one that had to get a rolling start was Stardbog, once in the morning at the hotel (I asked if he wanted me to pull my 1st gen over to jump him!), and then again at Dons!!!!!!!!

Come on Brad, you gotta do better than that!!!!! :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Dan

The only one that had to get a rolling start was Stardbog, once in the morning at the hotel (I asked if he wanted me to pull my 1st gen over to jump him!), and then again at Dons!!!!!!!!

Dan

Dan, Stardbog buys so much Heniken that he can afford a battery. ! Guess you do not know him well enough. :sign20:

Brad

at 1pm, just before the catering van drove up, I walked around Freebirds property, twice just to be sure I was right, and counted a total of 66 motorcycles..

I did not count people...just bikes..:thumbsup2:

Of course the first gens were thick as bugs on a bumper they all needed maintenance so they could make it home.:stirthepot::rasberry::rotf::rotf::rotf:

:stirthepot: As I remember it, they had to move 4 2nd Gens to get my 1st Gen up for brake work. :stirthepot:

I had no doubt I could make it home. I just wanted to be able to stop once I got there.

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Brad

First gens came later because they didn't meed maintenance, just came for the lunch. By 11:00 top of the hill was all that was left because 2nd gens were crowded around the garage like bugs at a porch light.

Hey hipshot sorry for the hijacking thread, but these first gen riders need to stop living in fantasy land and face reality.:stirthepot::sign20::rotf:

Brad

Any time, son. Anytime:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

The Red Rocket is ready for takeoff!