IGNORED

New Battery

Freebird

A few weeks ago, I posted that I had finally found and solved the issue with my cruise control not working.  Everything on the trike is working great now.  I went out to take a short ride a few days ago and the battery was almost dead.  I suspect it was because I was starting it a lot while working on the cruise control over a period of as couple of weeks and didn't have the battery tender hooked up. I put the charger on it and it has worked fine since then.   Regardless, since I have it up for sale and didn't want to take the chance that a new owner would immediately need a new battery, I went ahead and put a new one on it.  Surely not but the old battery looked like it was the original one.  

All that said to ask this question.  Due to having to buy several cases of stairlift batteries per year, I have a corporate account at Batteries +.  So I get a bit of a discount on batteries there.  I stopped by and picked up a new motorcycle battery and it is a Duracell.  I haver never used a Duracell motorcycle battery.  It seems fine but just wondering if any of you have ever tried them?