IGNORED

Who has the highest mileage 1st Gen?

My 83 had 44K on it in nov of 05 when I got it it now has over 139K with little problems most of my problems are from Lack of Mainenance on my part.

Jeff

Wow.....95K in about 2 1/2 years..I'm envious :)

The motors in these Ventures are by far the most famous motors around. The V4 motor made the famous and deadly V-Max!!!!.Has the best warranty in the motorcycle world 5yrs unlimited mileage warranty. The Motor is not consider broken in untill it reaches 100,000 miles, also been known to reach 260,000 miles!!!!. the more you push the motor in the red zone the stronger they get!!!!. known world wide as the bullet proof motor. Nick name for the Venture is THE BEAST or the Terminator. Reason being is in 1983 Yamaha made the first and the deadliest Venture to date the 83's have no rev limit allowing the motor to smoke the touring world in its day. Its a danger zone for other motorcycles once the V4 motor opens up and hits the red when it does there's no stopping it.!!!!!

1983 Venture 88,688 miles

Buddy

Guest Ken8143

Did you see the 1987 on e-bay the other week claiming to have 467,000 miles? I think that was a typo!