IGNORED

Pics at Breakfast at Athens/Huntsville Memorial Day

On Sunday after leaving the hotel in Huntsville riding to Huntsville, we met Yama Bama and his wife on University Drive and recognized each other! They were planning on meeting us for breakfast but a family matter came up. Maybe we can meet up the next time!!!

So Sleeperhawk put out a quick post for an impromptu breakfast and Eck and Mrs. Eck along with Davecb were able to make it on Monday morning at the Cracker Barrel for breakfast! :thumbsup2:

Also, my daughter, Jacque and grandson, Brock were able to get up early and come meet us.

Brock remembered his buddy, Eck, from the previous meet and eat and somewhat accosted him. But Eck is still our friend, we hope! :whistling:

We had a great visit on a beautiful day!

Was nice bike pics, not a 1st gen among them.

:stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

So True..

but the best looking bike wasnt even there..it was at home all washed and waxed up sitting pretty and shinny in the garage..since my wife didnt want to ride to breakfast....:buttkick:

You must be talking about the Silver bike. How can you tell it's an 08? They have made a lot of Silver bikes over the years.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

Not silver, charcoal and the pin stripes on the fender and tank give it away as an 08. Besides I've been drooling http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/gibvel/Smilies/drool.gif over that color since they came out. :thumbsup2:

Edited by gibvel

Not silver, charcoal and the pin stripes on the fender and tank give it away as an 08. Besides I've been drooling http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/gibvel/Smilies/drool.gif over that color since they came out. :thumbsup2:

Good eye. I wouldn't have noticed that.

So True..

but the best looking bike wasnt even there..it was at home all washed and waxed up sitting pretty and shinny in the garage..since my wife didnt want to ride to breakfast....:buttkick:

I wondered where your scoot was in the pic's Eck. You do have a nice ride. Those Indian's at the Embassy Suites in Franklin, Tenn. all wanted rides, remember??? :whistling:

Steve

I wondered where your scoot was in the pic's Eck. You do have a nice ride. Those Indian's at the Embassy Suites in Franklin, Tenn. all wanted rides, remember??? :whistling:

Hey Steve, I sure do remember.. they wanted to ride your harley and that Honda, but no one wanted to ride my RSV...

Man I really enjoyed that evening sitting down in the lounge with you two guys.. had a blast..to bad I couldnt get served at the local bar though....was told I had to be invited by the main indian "chief"...or his daughter.....:think:

Hmmmm maybe, maybe not!! :no-no-no:

More like :buttkick:

Ok I'm feeling sorry for you. I am going to get in trouble for this.

Hint.

See picture #3309 and post #4

YOU CAN DO IT. PM me if you figure it out and I'll let you know if you are right or not.:confused24: But mums the word:ignore: