IGNORED

Nashville, IN

Jethroish

It was a beautiful day. Nashville was FULL of bikes.

Charlestown is 20 miles northeast of Louisville on hwy 62.

Wife and I met with 14 other bikes in Austin (I65 exit 34) and went to Nashville by way of 256 to 39N, 50W, 135N, 46W. This was our fist time up there since moving to southern IN last summer. Indiana hwy 135 is an awesome ride. We stopped to eat at a Mexican rest. just east of Nashville, but it was a 45 min for our group of 19 people. So we went to McDs

When we left, we took 46W to 446S to 50E.

I agree that we need a Hoosier meet and eat. I just need enough advance notice to get a Sat or Sun off.

I was on both 62 and 135 today, but it doesn't sound like the crowd you saw. I was with a GW, a Kawasaki, and a Roadstar. I did see one other blue and black RSV at a gas station. The weather doesn't get any better than it was today. The roads were absolutely packed with bikes. Yes, 62 is a fantastic ride. Too bad I live so far away from it.

It was a beautiful day. Nashville was FULL of bikes.

Charlestown is 20 miles northeast of Louisville on hwy 62.

Wife and I met with 14 other bikes in Austin (I65 exit 34) and went to Nashville by way of 256 to 39N, 50W, 135N, 46W. This was our fist time up there since moving to southern IN last summer. Indiana hwy 135 is an awesome ride. We stopped to eat at a Mexican rest. just east of Nashville, but it was a 45 min for our group of 19 people. So we went to McDs

When we left, we took 46W to 446S to 50E.

I agree that we need a Hoosier meet and eat. I just need enough advance notice to get a Sat or Sun off.

Can a Kentucky hillbilly join you Hoosiers when you do :whistling:

Welcome to the area I am just North east of Louisville in LaGrange KY, and my oldest daughter lives up your way. Wasn't me though, Mariner Fan and myself met up for the 1st time in Rabbit Hash KY today, but we did discuss a possible trip up Nashville way soon.

Hope some more can join and we all do it! That would be :sign outstanding: