IGNORED

Venture for sale

sleepy2

Just talked to the owner of an 1986 Venture(plain NOT Royale) in Princeton Ontario for anyone looking in this area. Is kind of pricey . Asking price is negotiable $5500can. ONLY 25000klms(original according to owner) Been sitting for roughly 5 years so carbs need to be cleaned, needs tires and general TLC. Has new battery. Would like to buy myself to keep as low klm bike but no money. Looks to be in good shape for someone that wants low klm bike.

Just talked to the owner of an 1986 Venture(plain NOT Royale) in Princeton Ontario for anyone looking in this area. Is kind of pricey . Asking price is negotiable $5500can. ONLY 25000klms(original according to owner) Been sitting for roughly 5 years so carbs need to be cleaned, needs tires and general TLC. Has new battery. Would like to buy myself to keep as low klm bike but no money. Looks to be in good shape for someone that wants low klm bike.

Yep.... a little pricey:mo money:

Prices do seem to be quite a lot higher up here than in the States, but this seems high even for Canada. I shopped around a bit before i bought my 85 royale in Mar and mine had 38000kms on it and the P O was asking 4800 and we agreed on 4000. I have since put about 3500kms on mine with a couple nitpicking issues but nothing like a complete carb rebuild.

Brian:cool10::cool10:

I have a friend that tows his covered trailer down to the US empty everytime he goes down on a vacation or weekend and he usually brings a bike back that he sells when he gets back and makes quite a lot of money at. I think he averages over a thousand bucks a bike!!! you states guys should all bring some bikes up whenever you come up for a rally and sell them for some extra cash while youre here. it might pay for your trip!!

Edited by friesman

I think this guy is in dream land, ya think?

Joe