IGNORED

Question about carb sync?

I have an 89 venture, and when I first got it I found it was idling around 1300 rpm. A quick look in manual for idling adjust and I mistakenly turned the carb sync screw on left side to adjust rpm. So, having just done a carb sync and found my folly (and fixed) what if any improvements will I see? I am mainly interested in mpg...hoping this would improve. I already know it idles much better! I really didn't notice any power changes, but perhaps just a slight improvement in vibration at highway speeds? This isn't a critical question as I will find out next run, but as it is raining anyway and I am housebound I thought someone would know. Thanks.

Consider Syncing the Carbs as Regular Maintenance, I do mine at least twice a year.

Also, check the Throttle Pull cable for Fraying at the Fwd, lft. Carb. If you find any fraying, order a new set of cables. It won't be long untill the cable breaks.

Check those rubber caps on the Manifold Ports, they get rotten and cause vaccume leaks. Also, the vaccume hose from the #2 Carb up to the Pressure Sensor, be sure its all hooked up good, and not leaking. This can screw up the Carb Sync.