IGNORED

Welcome to all our new members

Freebird

Hello Curt griffin,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

Curt griffin joined on the 10/14/2021.

View Member

Hello amcadams19,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

amcadams19 joined on the 10/14/2021.

View Member

Hello ben barrows,

ben barrows joined on the 10/15/2021.

View Member

Hello bluebird,

bluebird joined on the 10/15/2021.

View Member

Hello Horipodom,

Horipodom joined on the 10/16/2021.

View Member

Hello Scott Severs,

Scott Severs joined on the 10/17/2021.

View Member

Hello bigpoppa,

bigpoppa joined on the 10/17/2021.

View Member

Hello Randy Garmon,

Randy Garmon joined on the 10/18/2021.

View Member

Hello reyesryder,

reyesryder joined on the 10/19/2021.

View Member

Hello Mullinsky,

Mullinsky joined on the 10/19/2021.

View Member

Hello Tom440_the_2nd,

Tom440_the_2nd joined on the 10/22/2021.

View Member

• Like 1

Hello Alex Scarpati,

Alex Scarpati joined on the 10/23/2021.

View Member

Hi Guys,  I'm glad I found this group.

I have not ridden in 30 years, my last bike was a 70 Guzzi el dorado. I picked up a "project"  2K Royal Star Venture. to make her roar, make her pretty and have a blast. I never ridden the RSV but  I really like the water cooled V4 idea and the way she's built . She is still on the trailer under a tarp while I m getting the essentials ready , and the most essential essential is to be a member of this experienced group . So far The info from this group has shown me how to jack up an RSV and what to use , In a simple, clear and complete way, with as many pictures as needed, which helps a lot. Thanks for putting all this together.  I will have a lot of questions. 

• Like 1

Hello BigBlueVenture,

BigBlueVenture joined on the 10/23/2021.

View Member

Hello Jayp,

Jayp joined on the 10/23/2021.

View Member

Hello oramjacob,

oramjacob joined on the 10/25/2021.

View Member

Hello 444petr,

444petr joined on the 10/26/2021.

View Member

Hello Daniel,

Daniel joined on the 10/26/2021.

View Member

3 minutes ago, Freebird said:

Hello Daniel,

Daniel joined on the 10/26/2021.

View Member

Hey guys I did 11 years in the Marines was a Park ranger for 5 years and now in training to be a tankerman on a towboat. I just got an 83 Venture and I am loving it. I have had a lot of motorcycles over the years and so far this is one of the best ones I have rode.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Daniel said:

Hey guys I did 11 years in the Marines was a Park ranger for 5 years and now in training to be a tankerman on a towboat. I just got an 83 Venture and I am loving it. I have had a lot of motorcycles over the years and so far this is one of the best ones I have rode.

Hello Daniel!

The '83 is the best of the bunch from a performance standing, IMHO. Fastest, lightest, most nimble, versatile and great looking to boot. I am always looking for a replacement for The Beast (my first Venture, a black '83 standard). I, one day hope to have all 4 Venture iterations in my garage. That is, once I build a garage big enough to house them!

Where are you crewing? My son is a deck hand(pushing for pilot) on a tow boat on the Ohio River.

Edited by luvmy40

Hello AndyCBR,

AndyCBR joined on the 10/27/2021.

View Member

Hello gap2dc,

gap2dc joined on the 10/28/2021.

View Member

Hello gtm404,

gtm404 joined on the 10/28/2021.

View Member

Hello garybrower,

garybrower joined on the 10/30/2021.

View Member

Hello kaedelehua,

kaedelehua joined on the 10/30/2021.

View Member