IGNORED

New Server

Freebird

It used to be that when I clicked on my link to the site it automatically logged me on; now I have to do the extra step to log on--is there a setting somewhere where I can change that?

thanks, Rip

Hi,

did the search function change somehow? I tried searching on "zumo install buddyrich cable" and came up with hundreds of hits, and it didn't seem they were in any way relevant.

I'm sure I did a search like this before that quickly turned up instructions for installing the cable.

--Rip

Don, I have a question? I can bring the site up, but if I click on the forum or private messages, I get a box that wants to know if I want to save to a disc or Open. No mater what I hit, This box shows up. I got here by hitting General Discussion but all I can do is reply. Is this something others have had or is it with me and my computer. joe(JNJNiebauer@Comcast.net)

Okay Don.

This is a technical-type question for you and all the other computer savvy people on this site. (Doesn't include me I'm afraid.)

Can you identify this item being loaded into the hold of the aircraft?

I'll give it a couple of days to see if anybody comes up with any ideas, before I post the answer.

One piece of my wifes luggage!

Don, I have a question? I can bring the site up, but if I click on the forum or private messages, I get a box that wants to know if I want to save to a disc or Open. No mater what I hit, This box shows up. I got here by hitting General Discussion but all I can do is reply. Is this something others have had or is it with me and my computer. joe(JNJNiebauer@Comcast.net)

Sorry about that. It should be OK again now.

I had that happen clean out your cookies. It'll fix that.

Margaret