IGNORED

A Bag Full Of Goodies

Dexx

Went to the local dealer to cancel an order today and my friend that works the parts counter told me to hang on while he finished a phone call. After he hangs up, he heads "out back" and returns with an armful of Ventureline goodies. Says they found 'em while doing inventory or something. All NOS in original packaging. Picked up the batch for a shade over 100 bucks....no extra charge for the dust. Once in awhile it pays to shop locally.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/Dexx-gs/DSCF1064.jpg

Looks like a great buy, what's even better is when Flatout is your local dealer and you can pick up your internet order there and save that shipping! That has allowed me to spend more on the bike ( like a new Saddleman's Roadsofa seat for me!). Hope you can find space to put all that stuff on your bike!!!

Dan

Sorry guys,

in the interest of quality control i decided I should try them out on my scoot first. That double sided tape really clings, so i guess they have to stay where they are:hurts:

I might have a couple of things left that i might not use. I think I prefer the look of the color keyed headlight surround over the chrome one, but I haven't really decided yet.