IGNORED

how to upload new bike photos to my gallery?

Brian D.

ok guys: I.m not extremely computor savy but everytime i try to upload it tells me the file is too big, I have done this many times before on another site but some reason can't get file small enough to post and ideas, thanks Brian D.:Cartoon_397:

ok guys: I.m not extremely computor savy but everytime i try to upload it tells me the file is too big, I have done this many times before on another site but some reason can't get file small enough to post and ideas, thanks Brian D.:Cartoon_397:

Download & install the image resizer, talked about in this thread....

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1859

• 3 years later...

It's a bit confusing because there are actually 2 photo albums. The forum software didn't originally have photo albums as part of the package. I had to use a third party add-in for the picture gallery. Years later, VBulletin added the photo albums to the forum software. So, we now have 2 different ones. I probably should remove one of them but it would mean deleting many photos and regardless of how many times I post about the change, some will not see it and not get their pictures moved to the other album.

So, the notice you see about pictures below your location actually comes automatically when pictures are added to the vPicGallery photo album. You find that one by clicking on vBPicGallery in the lower menu bar at the top of the forum. Third link from the left between User CP and FAQ.

You can also access it from your UserCP. Under settings and options, "Edit VBPicGallery".

It's a bit confusing because there are actually 2 photo albums. The forum software didn't originally have photo albums as part of the package. I had to use a third party add-in for the picture gallery. Years later, VBulletin added the photo albums to the forum software. So, we now have 2 different ones. I probably should remove one of them but it would mean deleting many photos and regardless of how many times I post about the change, some will not see it and not get their pictures moved to the other album.

So, the notice you see about pictures below your location actually comes automatically when pictures are added to the vPicGallery photo album. You find that one by clicking on vBPicGallery in the lower menu bar at the top of the forum. Third link from the left between User CP and FAQ.

You can also access it from your UserCP. Under settings and options, "Edit VBPicGallery".

You are sooo smart Tweetie!

:stickpoke: