IGNORED

ever tryout MyRoute for motorcyclists.

saddlebum

Pretty sure this was discussed on a previous thread. It was interesting. I have used this for route planning but when you import the route to the Yamaha gps, the gps likes to change the route to its liking. Not what you want. The Yamaha gps seems to work good if you want to go from point a to b. I am not impressed with the gps. I have a $80 garmin that has way more features than the Yamaha has and the garmin is easier to use. I hope Yamaha does a big upgrade on thier gps.

Pretty sure this was discussed on a previous thread. It was interesting. I have used this for route planning but when you import the route to the Yamaha gps, the gps likes to change the route to its liking. Not what you want. The Yamaha gps seems to work good if you want to go from point a to b. I am not impressed with the gps. I have a $80 garmin that has way more features than the Yamaha has and the garmin is easier to use. I hope Yamaha does a big upgrade on thier gps.

Be careful what you ask for from Yamaha, you may wind up with an 8 track instead of the GPS. :stickpoke::think::whistling::rotfl:

:farmer: