IGNORED

Hey Big Tom

saddlebum

Just Dawned on me that your last name is LaChut......Know what that means don't ya!........You my friend have probably got French CANADIAN blood in your veins.....:63:

Always knew that deep inside that crusty exterior of yours there was something GOOD ...:canada::canada::canada::canada:

Just Dawned on me that your last name is LaChut......Know what that means don't ya!........You my friend have probably got French CANADIAN blood in your veins.....:63:

Always knew that deep inside that crusty exterior of yours there was something GOOD ...:canada::canada::canada::canada:

Yes it means BEAUTIFUL WATERFALL. FYI.....its not LaChut....ITS Lachut and its Austrian which was part of the polish union at one time. My grandfather came from Austria and the rest of my ancestors were POLISH. so try again...NO FRENCH CANADIAN in me...no way !!! ps the LaChut family were black sheep of the family so we sent them to Canada.

Yes it means BEAUTIFUL WATERFALL. FYI.....its not LaChut....ITS Lachut and its Austrian which was part of the polish union at one time. My grandfather came from Austria and the rest of my ancestors were POLISH. so try again...NO FRENCH CANADIAN in me...no way !!!
Oh Well it was worth a try. :confused24::canada:

You know that Bum just likes to bust my chops. It gives him something to do besides bothering Carl. He''s OK for a Canuk...lol

Well You Know Marcarl taint getting any younger. I gotta give him a break every now and then. But not too much or he gets to feel'n neglected and yet if I ignore BIG TOM too much his feelings get hurt.

Is this the post media report? Sounds like more political humbug to me. Maybe I could tone down the retorick for a contribution to my presidential campaign. :mo money::usa::usa: :backinmyday:

:farmer:

Sorry..... Bum is in charge of all political contributions. You need to speak to him. GOOD LUCK, he's tighter than un popped corn kernel at the bottom of the frying pan. As for me, Taters gets all of my money. Bum will tell you that there's only one thing I dislike more than a politician. Edited by BIG TOM

Sorry..... Bum is in charge of all political contributions. You need to speak to him. GOOD LUCK, he's tighter than un popped corn kernel at the bottom of the frying pan. As for me, Taters gets all of my money. Bum will tell you that there's only one thing I dislike more than a politician.

Thats right..:backinmyday:..I Knows ..:whistling:.. but I ain't tell'n..:no-no-no:... :canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:

Just looked up "Lachut" in the Dictionary that came with my copy of The Code.. Surprised none of you other lop eared varmints didnt think of that.. Lets see,,, says here = "One with strong desire to gobble ice cream", warning signs in early American history used the term "lachut" to announce an out of ice cream status", "common term used to warn hikers to watch their step when hiking and following kids who hiked before them eating ice cream cones = "watch for lachut rocks on canyon rim".

:think:,, don't know sqwat about the :canada:version of The Code or the dictionary associated therewith but that's how the :usa: (we REALLY gotta do something about this teeny flag waver dude,, it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between the Stars and Bars he's wavin and the British one :uk2: for these old eyes :325:) reads!

Just looked up "Lachut" in the Dictionary that came with my copy of The Code.. Surprised none of you other lop eared varmints didnt think of that.. Lets see,,, says here = "One with strong desire to gobble ice cream", warning signs in early American history used the term "lachut" to announce an out of ice cream status", "common term used to warn hikers to watch their step when hiking and following kids who hiked before them eating ice cream cones = "watch for lachut rocks on canyon rim".

:think:,, don't know sqwat about the :canada:version of The Code or the dictionary associated therewith but that's how the :usa: (we REALLY gotta do something about this teeny flag waver dude,, it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between the Stars and Bars he's wavin and the British one :uk2: for these old eyes :325:) reads!

Let us start a grass roots petition to get an equal (or much larger) American flag waver. This is not an acceptable situation.

:farmer:

Your eternal friend,

Slyvester